the biggest reason i deer hunt every year

Whistler98

Reaction score
That sucks man! I would think you could get a used door pretty cheap. Sometimes u can just get a new door skin but that looks like it damaged more that just the shell of the door. I don't know whats worse hitting them head on or them hitting the side of the car. My mom had my dads truck the deer hit the front fender and then the door and then swung around a third time and wiped out the rear of the bed and tailight.

N

nckissfan

I feel your pain. Two Octobers ago, I hit one on my way to work, at 4am. I swerved to miss it, but hit in the same place you did. My damage was sustained on the left front fender, and the hood was cracked 8 inches up. My damage ended up being $2400. The only positive thing is the guy that did the body work, filled in the holes where my license plate frame was, and repainted the whole front end.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah man that really blows. Hopefully it works out for you though. O0

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
phil_the_thrill said:
this is going on insurance so im not to worried how much it ends up being. the guy ill prolly end up takin it to said he can make it so i wont have much if any of a deductible to pay in the end. so it was prolly bid a lil high for that reason

yeah, but if you take a check and then find the parts yourself for cheap, then you can use the extra $$$ for mods.... O0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter