the biggest reason i deer hunt every year

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
that blows.... the main reason i deer hunt every year is deer jerky :)

OP
OP
P

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
it was the most rediculous thing i ever experienced. it was night and there were two cars in front of me. I'm going about 45 down a paved country road, and as soon as my headlights shine on the deer he smashes into my front fender then swings around and destroys my door. talk about a stupid animal.

went and got an estimate this afternoon. the first one was $3100. going to get more on monday.

S

scarface

they are terrible here...thats why my car looks the way it does :(

OP
OP
P

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
it cracked my clear corner, split the inside of the fender well, i think the bumper is OK, dented and wrinkled the fender where it hit. i can see the swirl marks in my paint where his fur scratched my car. after he hit me he swung around cracked my mirror and smashed the hell out of my door. For a brand new OEM door its like 1100 so thats alot of the cost.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
97blackgt said:
sure u didnt hit an elephant instead of a deer?
lol cant help but not to laugh at that one.

Crap man that sucks, I cant belive thats how much a door costs...hot damn. I still cant picture a deer after being hit from the front spins and smashes in the side, thats crappy man :(

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
2 yrs ago i hit a deer doing about 65 in my 79 f 150. At the time i had a grille guard. I just barely hit the left front of the pickup so it spun her around and she bent the grille guard, bent the front fender,the door and then she dented the rear quarter panel also :rant: I am still pissed about that dumb bitch. It would have been better if i hit the gas and made her hit the front of the pickup square :nonono: . Luckily i havent even had a close call with the stang... but if i do that is part of the reason i have full coverage

OP
OP
P

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
yeah this was a big ole bitch that i hit. she was in a full sprint so when i hit her front legs there was no other place for her ass end to go but in my door. i stopped to survey the damage and i couldnt get my door open. i have to shimmy through to the passenger side which is a pain in the ass. if you havent ever done it go try it and let me know how it works out for you. If the shifter doesnt rail to, the parking brake will.

OP
OP
P

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
haha yeah but the only thing is my window doesnt roll down all the way. it was down when the deer hit it then i rolled it up cause it was going to set out over night and now it doesnt roll down all the way anymore.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
it doesnt look like it did too much damage to your quarter panel, so i cant see why it would cost $3100 to fix.....you can find a cheap door used

OP
OP
P

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
this is going on insurance so im not to worried how much it ends up being. the guy ill prolly end up takin it to said he can make it so i wont have much if any of a deductible to pay in the end. so it was prolly bid a lil high for that reason

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online