The black 95 has a new paint job! woot woot....pics!

Cobrakid

Reaction score
I will have it back monday night. He is going to finish buffing it tonight and then paint the bumpers and side skirts tomarrow. All he will have to do monday is put the bumpers on basically. It is looking awesome! It is dirty in the pics, but in person it looks better than when it came off the assembly line!

148932.jpg

148933.jpg

148934.jpg

148935.jpg

148936.jpg

148937.jpg

148938.jpg

148939.jpg

Suspect

Reaction score
beautiful! we need some more once u get it out! 8)

OP
OP
C

Cobrakid

Reaction score
Im so excited, you guys will see way to many pics when it is done! it will be a picture whore!

SMOKE

Reaction score
I'll be glad when I can be that excited.
Looking forward to the finished pics.

OP
OP
C

Cobrakid

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
sweet we need finished pics, but it looked so clean before, why the repaint!?

IT looked clean in some of the pics, not so in others. It has lots of scratches up close. Everytime I washed it I got disappointed....lol There were also a few dings and dents here and there, things that don't show up in pics, ya know.
The front end was pushed to the driver side a little bit and need to be put on a frame straigtener. I figured while the front end was getting fixed and would be brand new, why not just finish the car how I wanted it to be. It on;y cost me another 1500.00 on top of the front end to get it repainted entirley

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
man your car is just killler looking. i bet you are ecstatic about getting it back.. that thing looks awesome and i LOVEEEE the hood and wheels.. i want to photoshop some fr's onto my car.. awesome looking stang man.. once you go black, you never go back brotha man.. haha

OP
OP
C

Cobrakid

Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
man your car is just killler looking. i bet you are ecstatic about getting it back.. that thing looks awesome and i LOVEEEE the hood and wheels.. i want to photoshop some fr's onto my car.. awesome looking stang man.. once you go black, you never go back brotha man.. haha

look closely, they aren't FR's :)

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
really coming along man looks hot.... also post some pics of the other cobra you have

OP
OP
C

Cobrakid

Reaction score
I sold the othe rone about a month ago or so. Ill post some pics of it later, heding out to go on a stang cruise with the local boys

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
no shit how much did you sell her for if you dont mind me asking?

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
aww sweet man i just relaized it was a removable hard top car :eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.