The Brat's White 97 GT Coupe

ALITL8

Reaction score
here's a few pics of my daughter's car before we cut the springs and lowered it. i'll have some pics of the drop as soon as i can get someone to lend me their camera... the Brat lost mine at her last drama competition :mad:

racebratsGT.jpg

racebratsGT3.jpg

racebratsGT5.jpg

racebratsGT7.jpg

94gtstang50

Reaction score
That is one clean car, all it needs is a set of either chrome or powder coated Saleens.

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
94GtStAnG5o said:
That is one clean car, all it needs is a set of either chrome or powder coated Saleens.

anything would look better than the stock wheels but it doesnt look too bad now that its lower ;)

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
looks damn nice & clean, good hunting looks like its been taken care of very well.

But I gotta say was that thing actually RAISED, I have never seen a stang that high before...should look much, much...better now. I was tempted to photochop it 4x4in :p (please dont take this the wrong way lol im just joking)

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
I was tempted to photochop it 4x4in :p (please dont take this the wrong way lol im just joking)

it did look really tall... i dont know why. the photochop has been done on another board... i'll see if i can get the pic. it was hilarious!!!

edit:// the pic is gone but youre welcome to have at it ;D

Brat

Reaction score
Hahaha you guys are funny... :slap: lol jk. i like the flexing one.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Hey my car is 4X4 too
offroading3.jpg

Sad part is my rear is really that low and front that high. I did not modify the ride height at all.

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
95KBGT said:
yea gotta get that biatch lowered

its lowered i just dont have any pics of it yet :dunno: i'll probably have some up by the end of the weekend :thumb:

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
After you detail it all day right ;)

after i "help" the Brat detail it... its her car ;) i had her help 98stalkercobra remove, cut and reinstall her springs ;D

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
well, 98stalkercobra is one of my friends and a friend of the family. shes got other friends in school, etc. that have Mustangs also. the Brat goes out on jobs with me and my son so she knows her way around a detail pretty well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.