The car before my new car (My Brothers)

plUMe.Ok.97

Reaction score
I was driving this for about a weeks before i decided to get the black 98'.

Funny story - took about 3 hours washing and waxing the day i took these pictures and guess what all that water is on it :'(

DSCF0092.jpg

DSCF0094.jpg

DSCF0093.jpg

ANOTHER funny story - As soon as i got my black 98 home it was like 9 o'clock, washed adn waxed for 3 hours....the very next day at school it starts pouring down....i guess im jsut unlucky :ass3:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
holy fuzzy picture batman :eek: :eek: :eek: what happend on the first two pics, the last one isint quite so bad. Hard to get a good look at the car with the poor pics :'(

OP
OP
P

plUMe.Ok.97

Reaction score
Yea, well when txcobrA98 comes up again we'll get some killer shots.

Until then ill try and get some btter ones

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
plUMe.Ok.97 said:
Yea, well when txcobrA98 comes up again we'll get some killer shots.

Until then ill try and get some btter ones

oh yea I havent seen him in a couple days do you know where he is ???

OP
OP
P

plUMe.Ok.97

Reaction score
Yea we both just started school. He started 2 days ago and i start last thurs. But hes been playing CS a lot. He says he needs to start getting back on more.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
yea hes usually always on at least once when I am, but I havent seen him in the last few days. He must not be getting on quite as much as what he was before school started.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
dont worry snakebit! im still here buddy! reason i was on soo much during my summer was because i was at work and i had nothing else to do.. last week i was up in tulsa visiting the kid above and all my other old time friends from like 8th grade so i didnt get on the whole week and school just started two days ago so ive been busy. but im still here. just got to get caught up! greg, i can't wait to see the new stang!!!!! go check out my vids, get some tissues cause i know youll make a mess over your jealousy ;D

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
dont worry snakebit! im still here buddy! reason i was on soo much during my summer was because i was at work and i had nothing else to do.. last week i was up in tulsa visiting the kid above and all my other old time friends from like 8th grade so i didnt get on the whole week and school just started two days ago so ive been busy. but im still here. just got to get caught up! greg, i can't wait to see the new stang!!!!! go check out my vids, get some tissues cause i know youll make a mess over your jealousy ;D

:thumb: :thumb:

OP
OP
P

plUMe.Ok.97

Reaction score
Hmm well it definitely gave me a chubby but it didnt make a mess. Maybe if you have a few vids of the burnout like u did by my house that one night i might :khobra:

...gay emoticons.... :rockyou:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online