The CatBack Thread!

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
those are the tires im saving up for.. they are soo freakin expensive thou. im buyin 255/35/18 fronts and 295/35/18 backs.. what are you runnin and how do you like them?

Demented_Cobra

Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
those are the tires im saving up for.. they are soo freakin expensive thou. im buyin 255/35/18 fronts and 295/35/18 backs.. what are you runnin and how do you like them?
They are 265/35/18 in front and 295/35/18 out back, i love them. They grip very nice ;D

caseypayne69 said:
SLP really does have the prettiest tail pipes....

hah ya :)

Suspect

Reaction score
bassani...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y118/kidala630/100_0024.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y118/kidala630/100_0031.jpg

100_0025.jpg

Picture061.jpg

fixed :ass3:

Suspect

Reaction score
nah, not me. im all the way down here in ga. 8)

mark8796

Reaction score
hey whytstang, were did you get your avatar? :rockyou: beautiful friggin' car, Demented_Cobra! :thumb: i think stock tips look best. i've got bassani cat-x, flowmaster 2 chambers welded to the stock tips....got bassani "optimum length" (whatever that means) in the box, ready to go in. just trying to find a shop to do the custom work....love this site!!

4sik_gt

Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
Demented_Cobra said:
Snakebit said:
how does the SLP sound? Do you like it?............ ???
sounds good to me, wish i had a o/r x-pipe though :) and i love it!

TxCobrA98 said:
omg demented, ur cobra is hottttttttttt. i looveeeeee those wheels! very nice ride man.
lol thanks man

NO YOU DONT! Why can I not tell people enough, SLP sounds like ass on a 4.6 with an off road x

Well i must say my SLP with an o/r h-pipe is loud as fuck at WOT and if you let the rpms hit 2500-3000 it sounds like an 03 cobra for a second and all i have is a 96 gt

Ender

Reaction score
DSC01640Medium.jpg

Borla Stingers, looks like dookie, but sounds like sex. I want to have some stock type tailpipes done for it, the 4" tips are a bit too honda for my tastes.

S

scarface

Ender said:
DSC01640Medium.jpg

Borla Stingers, looks like dookie, but sounds like sex. I want to have some stock type tailpipes done for it, the 4" tips are a bit too honda for my tastes.

I agree. not that your car looks like dookie, but that the stock tailpipe look is the way to go. I have the magnaflow giganormous tailpipes, Im thinking of selling the catback and getting the flowmaster catback with the stainless tips

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I'm bringing this thread back in hopes that a lot of you have new/more pictures of your catbacks. I am looking to buy a new catback right now (getting rid of the flows) and would love to see more tips/tailpipes. I am especially interested in Magnaflows because thats who I'm leaning towards right now. Hook me up!!

whty98

Reaction score
I think Magnaflow has some shitty lookin tips IMO, at least on some cars. I have a Bassani cat-back on my 98GT and they look F***in awesome. I'll take some pics this weekend hopefully and post them up.

S

scarface

whty98 said:
I think Magnaflow has some shitty lookin tips IMO, at least on some cars. I have a Bassani cat-back on my 98GT and they look F***in awesome. I'll take some pics this weekend hopefully and post them up.
I agree. I hate these stupid magnaflow tips

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
c'mon, you guys have to have more pics of your catbacks! If not go take some :) I'd really like to see some more Bassani and Magnaflows :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online