The CatBack Thread!

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
This thread should help any kind of stanger on this site to see what kind of Catback they like on there mustang wether it be Mac,SLP,Magnaflow,Bassani,Borla,Flowmaster,Edlebrok or just plain dumps...Show off those straight pipes! :thumb:

This is my request someone post up some pix of a Bassani Catback! Thanks Let me start off with a couple!This car is "BlueStangGT" over at stangsoure w/ Bassani Catback
2115.jpg

I dont know what kinda Catback this is maybe someone can identify it but it looks good!
blk22th.jpg

ylw95gts

Reaction score
SLP Loudmouth. :thumb:

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

drg0227

Reaction score
haha dont u worry bout that 3' lift... its already gone that was an old pic i had, the only one that showed the rolled tips... my car is at the body shop right now so when i get it back ill take some better pics for u guys... hopefully ill have it back by tomorrow

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
if you were to see it in person youd see what I am talkin about

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Damn that brings back some memories. That second picture is the day I bought it. Those are my feet hanging out the door, I remember I was tired as balls because we had just road tripped from Indiana back to VA. And I still spent that whole night looking at the car.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Yea, haha, whenever I ask someone online about some part or something Im gonna do to my car they always throw in the price of labor, or say something like, "well the part is x amount and the labor is gonna be blah blah blah" Im like, woah, labor? Sometimes I have to remind myself not everyone lives on top of a fully functional garage. :pimp2:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.