The Caveman Bridge in Grants Pass, Or

Mustanger

Reaction score
LOL...went out to breakfast recently to a very scenic restaurant on the Rogue River....This is one of our major bridges to cross the river...oh yeah, I was in the Mustang! I just like to post pics sometimes....

IMG_7033.jpg

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Reaction score
Well ok...I didn't want to be a pic whore...I'll go get some more gotta upload to photobucket

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Reaction score
More pics from a great Mustang Club Breakfast I hosted....
Me & My Fake Roush Tribute
IMG_7039.jpg

The landscaping at the restaurant...extremely scenic
IMG_7041.jpg

This is a Classic Ford roadster our member built....with an early Hemi in it!
IMG_7043_1.jpg

The dining room overlooking the Rogue River
IMG_7055.jpg

Our group Pic
IMG_7068.jpg

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Reaction score
Where the Jet Boats pass under the Caveman Bridge to go down the Rogue through HellGate Canyon I love the dinner cruises, you see all kinds of wildlife, Bald Eagles, Osprey, Bears, Deer, Salmon & Steelhead, anything & everything...a wonderful experience

IMG_7070.jpg

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Reaction score
Thanks you guys! Your comments are very much appreciated. I love my car & it fills a need & provides so much enjoyment...only in a Mustang!

chris91

Reaction score
Nice pics! Car looks great as usual bud!

I may be outta the loop but when did you ditch the Mach Chin Spoiler for the Roush setup? Looks a lot better imo.

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Hey Mr. Unicorn... Haven't seen u in a min.. The Stang is looking great as usual.. You know how I live like 15 min to Jack's Collections and Store.. I have to pick grab you something from Roush that Don't have yet :)....Still have the ole Honda CB was it?

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
I love my car & it fills a need & provides so much enjoyment...only in a Mustang!
This is what this hobby is all about and I'm happy that you are able to experience the joy your car provides. Love the license plate, hope you have a few ponies under the hood to back it up :)

On another note, I'm glad you didn't post up a thread asking people what they thought of your front chin spoiler before you did it. If you're doing an appearance mod and you have to ask for people's opinion, then you truly don't like it and need reassurances. In the end, if you don't like it then change it back. Remember, your car, your money, do whatever you want.

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Reaction score
Hey Mr. Unicorn... Haven't seen u in a min.. The Stang is looking great as usual.. You know how I live like 15 min to Jack's Collections and Store.. I have to pick grab you something from Roush that Don't have yet ....Still have the ole Honda CB was it?

Hi old friend! Good to hear from you again, sure miss the old fnsweet gang don't we? Thanks for the kind words, I find it amazing how much satisfaction & fun a simple 21 year old car can give a person. I got the whole Roush bodykit off their clearance auction a couple years ago... they found a forgotten complete set when they moved the warehouse! My wonderful wife insisted I spend all our play money that year & buy it! Thanks to her I have a car that is getting better all the time & most folks like it too. I never worry about the critics as I am not hiding anything, just paying Jack a Tribute...He told me well done last time I saw him!

I have to install airbags next to put the side exit exhaust on & the rear Roush fascia as I drag the undercarriage now getting into my driveway! Pretty steep. Soon, but tires first I have been exercising my line lock!

Do you mean THIS CB700SC? LOL...no, I finally succumbed to a nice young man & sold it to him a few years ago. I felt very unsafe riding in Oregon & my reactions have aged a little too much to accommodate my full on riding style!! That little bike was a real high point in Honda's designs & in my life! The more you check it out the better it gets.

030.jpg

MCocean2.jpg

OldGeezerBike.jpg

Good to make contact again!

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Thats awesome Mann!! Alot of the fella's here at AVL came from Jack's as Dyno Tech's they all say the same thing.."He's a Butt to work for"..But any who..I'm Loving the White and Blue with that front end...wayyyyy better then how the Red and Blk Roush Stangs even Looks...

IMG_0707_zpsaa4daa6a.jpg

As for the CB..I hope you got good money for it when you sold it...That was an awesome bike! As for the Age thing..I know what you mean..That is made me retire from the AMA road racing years ago..I even gave up street riding ..Because of the lack for Motorcycle respect on the streets...But that mind set was all of 2 yrs..Then I put the Helmet and gear on out the closet..And repainted the Suzuki..Then put a extended Swing arm...And there I was finding myself hitting the 200mph straightaways all over again :)..This year I might really put up the bike as a Trophy for good and call my 23yrs of riding to it's true end.

DKblue98GT

Reaction score
Great looking car! It's good to see that other guys my age like these cars too. That Nighthawk is sweet too...

LaserRed95GT

Reaction score
your car is hella clean! Roush tribute all the way! Coolest sn95 to exist.

to the other guy who said it looks better than the red roush though, I gotta disagree. That red is too damn sexy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online