The Chevelle Update!!

Rantheman

Reaction score
alright so today I was a little bored. SO I finished some welding and some grinding anf sent the chevelle frame to the shop to get powdercoated. I am now 50% done with my mini Tub.

Here are some pics I sent it also because I was sic of it rusting frome being outside!!

Lower control arm gussets
mustang398.jpg

Rear trailing arm boxing and moved frame rail in 2 inches
mustang397.jpg

Very back the end were the frame rail was moved in
mustang396.jpg

and the very rear the frame was upside down
mustang395.jpg

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
where the hells the pics of the car????? i love chevelles!!!!! what year?? what engine?? tell me all

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
where the hells the pics of the car????? i love chevelles!!!!! what year?? what engine?? tell me all

+1 why the hell did you let us hang with no pics of the car?

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
sorry guys I gotta go to my girlfriends house were going to the coast tomarrow. It's a 65 chevelle my dad got it in 1964 with a 327 4speed then it sat at the coast for 30 years wiht no motor now I have it torn all apart and doing a ground up restoration. you will se more pics later as i go.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Sounds like a fun project. My boss has a nice red 70 chevelle vert.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
my dads got a 69 chevelle ss big block 396 it was fun when i lived at home we used to work on it together and stuff hes got the undercarrage all complete the driveline from the engine back to the rear end complete and the interior is almost there and now hes getting ready to start on the body work....its auctually a nice looking car right now but it needs work.

i will see if i can get some pics of it there all over at my mom and dads

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
can't see the pics right now cause im at school... but good job on gettin out there and workin on the chevelle, i can't wait to see the pics when i get home!!

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
can't see the pics right now cause im at school... but good job on gettin out there and workin on the chevelle, i can't wait to see the pics when i get home!!

hurry up and get home and get on AIM bro

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
haha well i won't be home right away.. i have to go to autozone and put in my application, then go get my drivers license renewed which i was supposed to do on my bday 3 weeks ago because mine expired on the 27th of february.. then my gf's house then home at around 530.. :-\

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
haha well i won't be home right away.. i have to go to autozone and put in my application, then go get my drivers license renewed which i was supposed to do on my bday 3 weeks ago because mine expired on the 27th of february.. then my gf's house then home at around 530.. :-\

ouchh.... well ok

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
i'll get it back on wedsnday since they are backed up a little so I will post pics on wedsnday or thursday

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
If i ever get a chance ill have to get some pics of my boss's 70 chevelle. This winter when we werent working i helped him do some dress up stuff under the hood. He put one of those march serpentine pulley systems on it. Its all billet. Man that kit isnt cheap :eek:

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
I heart chevelles (65, 67, and 72 are my favorite years).............oooooooohhhhhhhh baby :fastjob:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
70's my favorite chevelle...71 and 72 seem to be identical to me whats the difference??

i got a side shot of his car i will upload i am trying to get some engine bay pics for you guys :pimp:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online