The Countdown begins

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
[size=10pt][size=10pt]1 MORE DAY![/size][/size]

:bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3:

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Couldnt this weekend for whatever his reasons were. Couldnt do it last weekend, it was my 21st :drunk:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I didn't know you two were swapping parts. What are the advantages of an IRS and solid axles?

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Thanks, spent mine eatin and drinkin with my close friends and family

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Red96GT said:
I didn't know you two were swapping parts. What are the advantages of an IRS and solid axles?

Well in his case he wants my solid axle to eliminate wheel hop, and better and cheaper to build for straight line speed. IRS can be made to not wheel hop and go fast in a straight line but with big power and even normal power you can shatter the IRS housing without proper bracing and support. I want his IRS because I dont drag race, Im a roadracer at heart, plus it rides better on surface streets and the highway. Oh and did I mention nothing looks sicker than a polished IRS catback?

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
Red96GT said:

Oh and did I mention nothing looks sicker than a polished IRS catback?

Besides the Eaton, this is my favorite part of a terminator. :behind:

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Red96GT said:
WyoTechMSA said:
Red96GT said:

Oh and did I mention nothing looks sicker than a polished IRS catback?

Besides the Eaton, this is my favorite part of a terminator. :behind:

Yea well the Eaton is another story

S

scarface

Office_Space_Um-Tee-shirt.jpg

WOOT! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3:

Im excited too!

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
^ :lol: Lumberg...what a learning experience today huh?

S

scarface

no, Im so irritated I cant sleep. Im going to call you real quick.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
Well in his case he wants my solid axle to eliminate wheel hop, and better and cheaper to build for straight line speed. IRS can be made to not wheel hop and go fast in a straight line but with big power and even normal power you can shatter the IRS housing without proper bracing and support. I want his IRS because I dont drag race, Im a roadracer at heart, plus it rides better on surface streets and the highway. Oh and did I mention nothing looks sicker than a polished IRS catback?
a properly setup solid axle is better for roadracing than an IRS, atleast in a mustang.

S

scarface

DFG_Pimpin said:
WyoTechMSA said:
a properly setup solid axle is better for roadracing than an IRS, atleast in a mustang.
thanks for trying to convince him not to trade me.... :nonono: :gtfo:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online