The Evil GT

OP
OP
chris91

chris91

Reaction score
Couldn't sleep and my bumper came in today so I had to go throw it on and take it to the wash. Before anyone says it, I know the left led isn't as bright as the right on the plate. It'll be taken care of tomorrow. :)

OP
OP
chris91

chris91

Reaction score
Here's some slightly better pics of the cobra bumper. The tips on my Bassani Exhaust are sticking out wayyy too far. I'm hoping there's enough play in the slip fit connections that'll let me move up back. Drivin me nuts looking like that.

OP
OP
chris91

chris91

Reaction score
Front rotors FINALLY came in. Now awaiting the pads. Won't ship until the 29th... Think I'm going to cancel the order and spend some more money to get something in stock so I can get the ball rolling on my pile o parts. LoL

OP
OP
chris91

chris91

Reaction score
Can't stand the chrome look of the BBK so I had to do something about it. JLT had a sale on their painted intakes so I jumped on it.

OP
OP
chris91

chris91

Reaction score
I was tempted to do Sonic Blue in hopes it came close to my brakes but decided against it.

My BBK strut tower bar is gloss black and I'm going to do my expansion tank in gloss black too.

OP
OP
chris91

chris91

Reaction score
Just picked up a QA1 K member. Should be installing the headers and suspension very soon. Then off to the tuner she goes! :)

OP
OP
chris91

chris91

Reaction score
Finally picked up the gauges I wanted. They are dual Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges. For those that don't know anything about these gauges, you're missing out! They work in any obd2 car. Install couldn't be easier. You plug the wire into the gauges and then into your obd2 port. They can read TONS of different parameters. They even do 0-60, 1/8th and 1/4 mile runs. They also have two warning lights that can be setup for whatever parameter you choose. I also picked up their oil pressure sensor setup to add to them. And of course I needed a wideband. Got a GREAT deal on this Aem setup. Ordered a Steering Column Pod for it. Will be here Sunday. Gotta love Amazon Prime shipping! :)

OP
OP
chris91

chris91

Reaction score
So I did a thing...

18x10 SVE Drifts with 315/30 and 255/40 Michelin Pilot Super Sports.

And before anyone says anything, I know I need to adjust my tail pipes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online