The Exhaust Thread

jpajkos

Reaction score
Hey guys I thought this would be kind of cool. Alot of questions get asked such as. "Which Exhuast would sounds good on my car?" Well I think we should start a thread of what our cars have and if we have any videos/sound clips we'll post those as well. ;D

Let me start. I will post sound clips of mine when car gets out the shop.

I have 1996 GT with a 2003 P.I. Motor with a BBk catted X pipe, stock headers, Flowmaster Super 40 2 1/2 cat back all the way out with 3 inch Mangaflow tips.

I will post sounds clips when the car gets out the shop so you can hear the exhaust with the old motor and then the new motor.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Dalamar said:
give it a sec to download :-X

I'll try again, but the download bar completed and the screen went blank with just a white screen :dunno:

OP
OP
J

jpajkos

Reaction score
it did for me too. just let it sit there it will pop up

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
as soon as my pig is back together i'll definately post some sounds clips....
Dynomax jett hot coated shorty headers/ Bassani catted X pipe/ Borla Cat back. Its sounds good. Not too loud until you get on it.

Downshift

Reaction score
Jessie why arnt you having aaron put on headers when you are getting the engine put it? You know you want to....lol.

Downshift

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
as soon as my pig is back together i'll definately post some sounds clips....
Dynomax jett hot coated shorty headers/ Bassani catted X pipe/ Borla Cat back. Its sounds good. Not too loud until you get on it.

Oh man, I really want to hear that borla with the bassani x dont forget to put some clips up.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Right now Im running the SLP catted X pipe with 40 series Flows. I had a BBK O/R H Pipe on with teh Flows and it sounded way better, but stupid Emissions made me have to get a catted pipe. Oh well it still sounds good but not good enough. Think I'm gonna have to go with the LM I's or LMII catback soon.

ALITL8

Reaction score
ive got the poor mans set up but it sounds great and people always ask me what kind of exhaust i have.

anyway, its the factory h-pipe (cats removed) and flowmaster super 40's welded into the factory cat back.

Sound Clip... its kinda long but wait for the rev :thumb:

and damn scarface... your car is dirty!!! :hammer:

monkeydude3

Reaction score
All right time to show off my mad video making skills yo!!! Haha j/k, it's just my attempt at making a few random clips seem somewhat interesting.

1997 GT.... stock headers (FOR NOW), mac o/r H pipe, flowmaster 40 series weld ins. I'm keepin the H, getting shorty headers (when I do my motor swap) and probably getting a new cat-back for the complete-ness of it. For now, it pulls harder than stock and sounds great for me... here ya go..

http://media.putfile.com/Georges-1997-Mustang-GT

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
monkeydude3 said:
All right time to show off my mad video making skills yo!!! Haha j/k, it's just my attempt at making a few random clips seem somewhat interesting.

1997 GT.... stock headers (FOR NOW), mac o/r H pipe, flowmaster 40 series weld ins. I'm keepin the H, getting shorty headers (when I do my motor swap) and probably getting a new cat-back for the complete-ness of it. For now, it pulls harder than stock and sounds great for me... here ya go..

http://media.putfile.com/Georges-1997-Mustang-GT

oh man that sounds so fuvking good compared to mine! lord why did ford give us crappy stock midpipes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.