The ghetto rig thread....

OP
OP
apsmith49921

apsmith49921

Reaction score
So nice... if I ever won the lottery I'd have one. Along with a big block hemi in something.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Werecow

Reaction score
The only Chrysler we EVER had was a piece of shit baby shit yellow 86 minivan with the fake wood on the side even... My daughter saw it and talked her grandfather into buying it for us.. We had it 1 month and the 2.6 Mitsubishi cracked a head and blew a head gasket. I think it was actually popped when we got it but my daughter had to have it.. (she was 6 at the time, and she always got her way with papaw..) So this was head no.1. we drove it another 6 months and it blew out 2 freeze plugs while we were 40 miles away from home and the only place we had to fix it was a used car lot... Should have left that pile of shit there.. Got 2 compression plugs in the danm thing and yup a week later another cracked head... Put another head on this POS... Drive it another 3 months... This time something in the bottom end let go... Rattle rattle thump bang... Had to have it towed off and good riddance... It was replaced by a 89 2 door S-10 Blazer that was picked out between my daughter and my ex I think.... A 2 door for a family of 4.... Oh well... That's the only Chrysler we ever owned and I'll NEVER own another!!!

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
Helping a guy right now with a Cuda
Close to getting the 440 hemi in it
Had to modify the clip on the front
Its been a project foe 6 years
Parts are hard to get for that engine and car
Specially the high performance parts
And expensive

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Only mopar I’ve owned was my 87 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z.

I absolutely loved that car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PinkieT

Reaction score
Helping a guy right now with a Cuda
Close to getting the 440 hemi in it
Had to modify the clip on the front
Its been a project foe 6 years
Parts are hard to get for that engine and car
Specially the high performance parts
And expensive
No such animal as a 440 hemi unless it is a custom stroker motor. There were a lot of early hemis in the 50s from around 250 to 392. The 60s and 70s hemis were all 426 cubic inches. The 440 was a wedge head motor.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Boostr1

Reaction score
The only Dodge/Chrysler my family ever owned was a 73 Dodge Dart sedan in the early 80s. We just moved from Holland to Miami a few years earlier, and we didn't really have loads of money. We needed a second car so this was what was available that we could afford. Drove the piss out of that car until the floorboards fell out.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
Stroker had the block done in California
All machine work on block and heads
He is looking for a blower for it
That car will be a beast when done

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member