The infamous tire question lol

Vengeance

Reaction score
i just got a set of BFGoodrich Sport Comp-2..... I really really like them. And they were inexpensive.

Ponyexpress1573

Reaction score
I'm running Goodyear F1's from GT500's for new take offs the price is really good and 285/35 out back gives good grip fronts are 255 if I recall look around they can be had dirt cheap

OP
OP
1bad9d5

1bad9d5

Reaction score
yea I already had 1 Goodyear F1 supercar tire in my garage so I was able to buy another for $160 and I jumped on it.. they showed up to my house on Friday... so I cannot wait to test them out

Robstercraws

Reaction score
well now that the weather is soon to be consistently opening up and getting past the god awful winter we experienced. the stang should be coming out and ill be upgrading my 17x8 awful rims to some 18x8.5 in the front and 18x10 in the rear... already know the rims I want.... but I need help in tires... looking for performance tires... the car will never see snow, wont be WOT if its raining so some tires that can just grip normally in weather would be nice as well... would be nice if they were great on traction for when I spool but also not need a new set of tires every 5-10,000 miles lol .. id like to get a bit more than that.
So with all that said... anybody know of some great tires out there? thinking 245/45/18 in the front and 285/40/18 in the rear... that way I can help my speedo stay as close as 100% accurate as possible...
all legit help is wanted thanks guys

I'm curious for myself if that size will fit under our cars in an 18. I'm looking at a set of gt500 take off tires in a similar size.

OP
OP
1bad9d5

1bad9d5

Reaction score
I'm curious for myself if that size will fit under our cars in an 18. I'm looking at a set of gt500 take off tires in a similar size.

I have the rims and tires now... car is still at my guys shop getting some work done, once I put them on though ill share how well they do or do not fit... I will be taking my quad shocks off and if the fenders need to be rolled... I will do that as well

RichV

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Mickey Thompson Street Comp tires AM sells with their packages? Thinking about a set of replica wheels with those tires.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online