The Mach "Build"

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
So I decided to keep it.. Bought the car last May (2015) with around 45k on it. Just hit 46k. The car was 100% stock minus tint. Mods are as follows.
New 15% Tint all around
Black Vinyl over the rear dot matrix
3rd brake light tint
Smoked Headlights
Short Throw Antenna (ha ha ha)
Borla Stinger S-Type Catback
Bassani Stainless Catted X (cat delete pipes on for now)
JLT Ram Air Intake
Painted the calipers gloss black

That's it as of now. I just ordered a few things, Motorcraft Plugs (still on the stockers), Motorcraft Oil filter & Fuel filter. Gonna pick up motor oil locally. Next on the list is pads and rotors, MGW short throw, lower it, dyno tune..This won't be a balls deep build like the 95. Just a toy to have fun with.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Nice, glad your deciding to keep her, you will enjoy em with bolt ons. Bolt ons and tuned pi 4v can see approx 330w/390 horse.

You should put your saleens on the mach and see how it sits ! :)

Reaction score
B...but....they look so bad ass like that...

images

images

*the blue one gets 2 cause i love blue... mmm...*

images

images

z roush

RZNCAIN-Mach1-edits_3.jpg

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Nice, glad your deciding to keep her, you will enjoy em with bolt ons. Bolt ons and tuned pi 4v can see approx 330w/390 horse.

You should put your saleens on the mach and see how it sits ! :)

Yesssir! And tbh as it sits, its pretty quick. Hell, my 95 would probably stomp it honestly.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Id imagine so, as they both sit now the 5.0 has approx 320 RW and is 200 lbs lighter, Go to the track you and your brother and find out after the mods :)

Austinx56

Reaction score
I 2nd [MENTION=18830]Frank.JD.Perez[/MENTION] on the bumpers, IMHO the cobra bumper gives it a more aggressive look, also maybe a mach 1 windshield banner?? was this the car you are sharing with your brother or something?

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Id imagine so, as they both sit now the 5.0 has approx 320 RW and is 200 lbs lighter, once you get the mach all set up i think it would be a very close race. Go to the track you and your brother and find out after the mods :)

Yuppp! Except my brother can't bang gears for shit. He could drive a Bugatti and I'd win in a Daewoo hahahah

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I 2nd [MENTION=18830]Frank.JD.Perez[/MENTION] on the bumpers, IMHO the cobra bumper gives it a more aggressive look, also maybe a mach 1 windshield banner?? was this the car you are sharing with your brother or something?

Yeah its the car we're sharing

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
New Motorcraft plugs donezo. Car drives so much smoother, throttle response is a lot better as well. Idk why people ***** about doing plugs on the 2V and 4V. Easy ****ing peazy. I will only use Motorcraft tune up parts, oil and fuel filters etc.. none of that NGK, K&N bullshit. Oil change most likely over the weekend.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sweet. The Machs can hold their own. Will be a sweet car.
I agree with other comments. front cover and wheels would finish the look.

Cpotts13

Reaction score
WHAATTT? No one would bite for $18.5k?? Who would have guessed?!

BTW once your full bolt ons and tuned it will break necks... It would be hard for me to believe that a bolt on, heads and cammed 5.0 could touch it. Borla stingers+ LT's+o/r x will wake the dead.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
WHAATTT? No one would bite for $18.5k?? Who would have guessed?!

BTW once your full bolt ons and tuned it will break necks... It would be hard for me to believe that a bolt on, heads and cammed 5.0 could touch it. Borla stingers+ LT's+o/r x will wake the dead.

Hahahahaha dude honestly, I priced it stupid high so it wouldn't sell. I'm glad it didn't. I had someone offer 16k. Turned it down. Well as of rn, my 5.0 would beat it hands down. It would probably come down to a drivers race tbh. I want a dyno tune for the mach, would be wicked. Ughhh longtubes are the devil. I despise them

Cpotts13

Reaction score
Hahahahaha dude honestly, I priced it stupid high so it wouldn't sell. I'm glad it didn't. I had someone offer 16k. Turned it down. Well as of rn, my 5.0 would beat it hands down. It would probably come down to a drivers race tbh. I want a dyno tune for the mach, would be wicked. Ughhh longtubes are the devil. I despise them

If you thought they were hard to install on the 5.0, then you have another thing coming when it comes to DOHC 4.6's....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online