The N/A numbers are in

Nick

Reaction score
Got the beast tuned Friday, only made motor passes no nitrous at this time. Havent decided if I am stay dry or go wet kit. And the 24 #injectors werent enough for the 175 shot I had the car pilled for. And I left all the extra jets at home 2 hours away.

Anyway. A/F is 13.0 from 2500rpms all the way to 7000 rpms. So I am pleased. The numbers were 291 rwhp and 289 rwtq. Keep in mind this was on a Mustang dyno that has a brake to inrcease accuracy for the tune. After we got the car where we wanted it, he turned off the brake and it put down 320 rwhp. I am very pleased, especially since the heads and cams are stock 01 Cobra ones.

For those that didn't see my other post the car has the following:

97 teksid aluminum cobra block ,cobra crank, ultra lite i beam rods, je pistons. All ARP hardwars top and bottom. Stock 01 heads, ported 99 intake, BBK twin 65mm tbody, JLT RAI, Hooker longtubes, o/r x pipe, maganaflow catback, aluminum d/s, spec stage III clutch, billet aluminum flywheel with the weight reductin option, 4.30 gears, 150 shot of nitrous. MSD coil packs and wires, NGK plugs, Steeda shifter, stock tranny. AJE tubular k member, H&R springs, Tokico struts and shocks, full length subframe connectors,

and was tuned by Triangle Speed Shop www.triangelspeedshop.com

Thanks for looking.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
sweet man, sounds like a solid set-up you have with some nice bolt on pars too boot. Good numbers too :)

OP
OP
N

Nick

Reaction score
Thanks. I am leaning towards a NOSzle setup and about a 200 shot of dope. What do you think?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
well 200 is kind of high but since you have the built bottom.....GO FOR IT :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6:

OP
OP
N

Nick

Reaction score
97vertstang said:
and no one would ever suspect, "i swear its a 2v ;D "

LOL, yep You should see the license plate. I tried to uplaid a pic but it says the upload file is full

It says "JST A GT" ;)

97vertstang

Reaction score
i bet the ls1 guys are gonna be kicking their heads when they think they got smoked by a "2v" dont open ur hood. ;D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online