The ol' SN95 still starts up everyday

turion94

Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;ZsUKAsd-bXk]http://youtu.be/ZsUKAsd-bXk[/video]

A little walk around video of mr. dependable. I'm feeling grateful for this 20 year old car. :smile:

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Are those frogs I hear in the background?

And lol @ your license plate frame.

OP
OP
T

turion94

Reaction score
Yes those are frogs. My neighbor has a pond and they never shut up! lol

and thanks... I think the plate frame is awesome!

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
That car looks like what mine should look like without having 11 previous owners to abuse it lol. Is the paint original?

OP
OP
T

turion94

Reaction score
Thank you! No the car was repainted 4 years ago. I stayed with the original color. And Im the third owner. My cousin was the second, and a lady who was a lawyer was the first.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Beautiful 5 liter sn95, there harder to come by these days. I am privileged to be the 2nd owner of mine. Less hands equals less things to be tampered with. I want to repaint mine when its converted into a full saleen.

Rallim

Reaction score
That's the thing I love about mine, I don't think it's not once started for me. Months of sitting? SURE LETS GO! Distributor dead? Give me a few minutes and I'll be okay! I've concluded the motors indestrucible.

OP
OP
T

turion94

Reaction score
Beautiful 5 liter sn95, there harder to come by these days. I am privileged to be the 2nd owner of mine. Less hands equals less things to be tampered with. I want to repaint mine when its converted into a full saleen.

Nice! I was looking into Cervini's Stalker Body Kit. I think they looks good on or cars.

More videos of the frogs please! :p

Haha that's funny because I made a Blare Witch Project scene a few months ago on my phone about all the frogs. My phone got cleared out since then and I lost it.

Under the hood looks brand new! Awesome!

Thanks! Every time I wash the car I wipe down the engine bay. Keeps all the dirt off.

Love it. Were twinning with the bullitts! hah. Looks great man

Thanks buddy! I've yet to come across someone in person who hates my wheels. I know Bullitts are a dime a dozen but they look perfect on our cars. Less is more sometimes.

Car looks super clean.
Couldn't help but laugh at locking yourself out. :p

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

One does not simply get out of an SN95 while its running. :rolleyes:

That's the thing I love about mine, I don't think it's not once started for me. Months of sitting? SURE LETS GO! Distributor dead? Give me a few minutes and I'll be okay! I've concluded the motors indestrucible.

I'm pretty sure the 5.0L was made with Valyrian steel. "Careful, Your Grace, She's sharp..." lol

I am jealous, this is the opposite of my used and abused '94.

That's ok because the price I have to pay is to drive like an old person and maybe do a few freeway pulls every now and then. :sleepy1:

BlackStallion

Reaction score
Sounds a lot like my car. 20 years old and still starts, still runs. 2nd owner as well. Mine doesnt look the greatest anymore, but it still runs! with 240,xxx miles! And is black with Bullitts too lol

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
And people say ford makes junk cars! I hate how people are so damn stereotypical. I have a friend who used to clown on mustangs being mechanic shop regulars, yet mine has NEVER seen a shop minus a gear install. He was sure his Japanese vehicle was superior, but he now sees just how good ford is. His car is a rattle trap, mine is quiet interior wise; he's already had AC problems, timing cover leak, and more I can't think of right now. Meanwhile mine is running like a champ since 1997 :) Not to mention, his car makes about 45ft/lbs of torque more and 10-15hp more and still can't pull on my bolt on geared 4V.

Your car still looks fantastic!

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
[MENTION=18482]Will[/MENTION] You have 3.55s right? How do you like em? I'm swapping out my 4.10s for possibly 3.55s. Is first gear useable? With the 4.10s theres basically no first gear lol 3.73s isn't much better

OP
OP
T

turion94

Reaction score
Will You have 3.55s right? How do you like em? I'm swapping out my 4.10s for possibly 3.55s. Is first gear useable? With the 4.10s theres basically no first gear lol 3.73s isn't much better

I don't mind the 3.55s. They were already installed on the car when I got it so I don't have anything to compare them too. Really the best I can do is upload a short video I have of me doing a 1st gear through 3rd gear pull. Hope this helps you.

[video=youtube_share;OXROuNHD1vA]http://youtu.be/OXROuNHD1vA[/video]

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I don't mind the 3.55s. They were already installed on the car when I got it so I don't have anything to compare them too. Really the best I can do is upload a short video I have of me doing a 1st gear through 3rd gear pull. Hope this helps you.

[video=youtube_share;OXROuNHD1vA]http://youtu.be/OXROuNHD1vA[/video]

That helps a lot. Seems like you actually have a useable first gear that lasts more than one car length. I let out the clutch, roll about 7 feet and have to go to 2nd. Its like a semi truck lol. Do you think they're a good gear for a daily? how's the throttle response with em?

OP
OP
T

turion94

Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;pbc08yVW95k]http://youtu.be/pbc08yVW95k[/video]

Here is another video of a quick pull in 1st gear and then driving normal 1st through 5th. Throttle response seems good. It pulls you back into the seat with 1st. Daily driving is not bad.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online