the one thing i dont like about mustangs

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
ok, how about that what I hate about MY mustang. And my minivan is teh hotness. none better :)
truer words have never been spoken...Windstar FTW plus its green

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
wait till you want to switch up the flowmasters. :'( Picking a muffler sucks.

TheBab

Reaction score
94twinscrew said:
4point6GT said:
POWERHEADS O0...............whats FTW ? Ive spent about $1,900 in these last 3-5 days :D and thinkin bout tintin windows this weekend just dont know where, is $150 for all windows too much ? thats 5% tint btw.

FTW stands for......"for the win". $150 is a little high,and most places will do it for a quick $100

it all depends on your area..

The CHEAPEST and best in my area cost $180 for a 2 door car... that is the cheapest no doubt.

Back home in Texas...it was like $100.

OP
OP
B

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
i almost bought nitrous, but when i was telling my buddies they were like "oh, so your going into the whole tuner scene" and i dropped that idea like a bad habit, and also people dont really look at nitrous as a good power adder, more like the cheap way out.

And for the dude tinting the windows, do it yourself, it is really easy and it worked out really good for me, no bubbles at all. All i did was go to an autoparts store, bought $30 worth of 35% tint, mixed water with soap...and bing to the bang done

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
i almost bought nitrous, but when i was telling my buddies they were like "oh, so your going into the whole tuner scene" and i dropped that idea like a bad habit, and also people dont really look at nitrous as a good power adder, more like the cheap way out.
yeah, the cheap way of beating guy's with blowers...do you know how many real racers run nitrous.

OP
OP
B

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
i know real racers run nitrous, but they usually have something else that can spank you without spraying

o yeah, does anyone know about how much it will cost for that install? Im leaning towards the stage II package.

S

scarface

150 is the average price here for tint...I would never do my own. too much work..lol

OP
OP
B

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
scarface said:
150 is the average price here for tint...I would never do my own. too much work..lol
it really wasnt that hard to do mine, cause if you get the positioning wrong you can take it off and reposition it as many times as you want (cause you have to put down that soapy liquid on the sticky side), it took me like 2 hours do all 4 of the side windows

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
you guys are seeing the light!

I also wanna tint my car! 15 maybe.

OP
OP
B

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
Dalamar, what kit did you get from powerheads? and did you get the optional cams with it?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online