the one thing i dont like about mustangs

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
i cant decide on what i want to do to it, it changes from week to week, or from month to month. When i first bought it i got rims and tires and some interior things, but afterwards i decided i wanted a procharger- d1sc, then to getting cams, then to nitrous, then to making a home made turbo kit (my buddy couldnt get me a turbo), then to getting a kenne bell, then to getting a cobra engine, then to nitrous again, now im thinking about doing a pi swap with h/c/i. Its tough. The only thing about going big is the $$$$$$, im seriously thinking about doing the pi swap with h/c/i over the summer though. If i do get the pi swap im going with Powerheads.com, most likely with the stage II package.

Hicks

Reaction score
I think the pi would be a great start.

97blackgt

Reaction score
i would also start with a PI swap...compliments everything else nicely O0

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
the one thing i dont like about mustangs is they dont stick big motors in them anymore (from the factory) :'(

i have said i am going to do about everything. First it was an hci 347 stroker, then a sc, then a turbo and now n2o. n2o will be going on within a month probably.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
At least you have the money to make choices, I'm saving up for wheels/suspensionf right now. :mad:

4point6GT

Reaction score
is it coincedence or what, :hammer: every mustang owner goes thru that phase, wantin to shove somethin in there, or doing some other thing to the engine then changin your power goals mid thru the week. funny as hell but I guess thats how we roll :pimp:

Hicks

Reaction score
Yea we went from a reg 302 to a 347 to a 331 to a 306 now we actualy got the 347 XD... haha

i completely agreee

Suspect

Reaction score
yea i swore i was only doing exhaust. ;D then i went to the corral/stangnet, i then needed more.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
haha thats why i bought my mustang.. to spend all my money on it! i haven't changed my mind in quite some time.. KB 2.1L will be mine in the future, not time soon but it will be here...

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
so what do you hate about mmustangs? is it that you cant make up your mind?

and after almost evry mod i do, i tell myself im done...but yet i have spent over $400 in the lat 2 weeks. :hammer: but i do need to stop spending cash so i can pay off the little amount of my loan on the car so i can buy a bike this summer. 8)

94twinscrew

Reaction score
Do the Powerheads stage II package.....you wont be sorry. i've done two engine builds with their products,and they are top notch. You should see their port work!!!! :eek:

4point6GT

Reaction score
POWERHEADS O0...............whats FTW ? Ive spent about $1,900 in these last 3-5 days :D and thinkin bout tintin windows this weekend just dont know where, is $150 for all windows too much ? thats 5% tint btw.

94twinscrew

Reaction score
4point6GT said:
POWERHEADS O0...............whats FTW ? Ive spent about $1,900 in these last 3-5 days :D and thinkin bout tintin windows this weekend just dont know where, is $150 for all windows too much ? thats 5% tint btw.

FTW stands for......"for the win". $150 is a little high,and most places will do it for a quick $100

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
4point6GT said:
all of a sudden i dont feel too bad about th $500 i have spent in the last 2 weeks. ;D

S

scarface

what I hate about mustangs are no matter what you do, someone else's is always better.

S

scarface

ok, how about that what I hate about MY mustang. And my minivan is teh hotness. none better :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Staff online