The return of Chrysler

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
it starts monday, we are under the control of Cerberus Capital ... a privately held cash heavy company...no more mercedes...except for the technology sharing ;D i think i have an mb dealership at the end of the month to work too, i hate those a-holes...

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
as long as they keep sharing Tech and Chasis's Chrysler should be ok...the pre-Mercedes cars of the late 90's were just garbage...

sucks for the sales guys though...one of my best selling points was this car is a Mercedes at half the price etc and then i'd show them what platforms and drivetranes were shared and close the deal.

OP
OP
rick focks

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
we gotta start competing on price, our sh*t's WAY overpriced ... I've been to several kia/hyundai dealerships they sell like a mutha'
my company caliber stickered at 19k, it'd pay $14k tops for it.... damn uaw is killing us

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I agree on that! I would have sold so many more Magnums if the avg Hemi equipped model was going for damn near 30k...all the brotha's from Philly wanted them so they could rim them up etc but they couldn't get approved for the $600 a month loans :( i did sell a ton of neons to them though :)

OP
OP
rick focks

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
what dealership are you at? who floors your inventory?

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I don't work for them anymore...i just got my experience with Dodge then went on to high end car sales to make the big bucks :)

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Now you guys have that clown that got fired from home depot as CEO. Your in trouble now.

OP
OP
rick focks

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
Matt, you're to smart to use the incorrect form of you're
and yes, I almost cried when I found out that jackass was taking over ... lasorda would do just fine...we've got to get out from under the thumb of the UAW. every jackass on the line makes as much as I do + ot, + when they're laid off they're paid 95% sub pay to sit and wait... they are parasites

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
I agree that the UAW is a huge problem for the auto industry. They would rather put the big 3 out of buisiness than give up the goodies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online