The search for more HP

Scud2

Reaction score
So I added meth injection to my car recently. It was previously dynoed at 376 rwhp. So I really was hoping to see 400. Well the disappointment begins. He tweeked my tune and tried everything he could...393.2 haha. If only I could find another 6.8 lying on the floor I would have paperwork saying 400. Well besides all that I am super happy with my results. The meth gave me the extra cooling and hp needed. What a great upgrade for a great price!

Thomas_W

Reaction score
Cams and valve springs will get you the best gain for the $$$ if you cant afford to up the boost level. If your not intercooled, thats another good option as well.

OP
OP
Scud2

Scud2

Reaction score
I want cams for sure. I am happy where I am at right now. I don't race it. But I know the power is there

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
That's actually really good gains for meth injection on a stock motor like that. Gains from meth will only come from more aggressive timing due to the added octane. I would be happy with those gains for sure. Add 1 more psi and I'm sure you'd crack that 400rwhp barrier. I used to run a trunk mount triple nozzle meth setup when I was blower and I loved it. I personally wouldn't run a blower without meth again, I thought it was a great investment. Best of luck with the car

hottwheels04

Reaction score
just put a smaller pulley and retune and bmw you will be over 400rwhp! 425rwhp seems to be the magic number they hit with 10+ psi

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That's actually really good gains for meth injection on a stock motor like that. Gains from meth will only come from more aggressive timing due to the added octane. I would be happy with those gains for sure. Add 1 more psi and I'm sure you'd crack that 400rwhp barrier. I used to run a trunk mount triple nozzle meth setup when I was blower and I loved it. I personally wouldn't run a blower without meth again, I thought it was a great investment. Best of luck with the car

Come put one on my car. I'm scared. You do good work lol.

OP
OP
Scud2

Scud2

Reaction score
Yeah the meth is my favorite investment so far. Obviously besides the vortech. It cools the air and adds fuel...what is better haha

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Just merge to E85! Benefits of it all!

Want more timing? E85!
Want a cooler engine? E85!
Want zero detonation? E85

Sounds simple!

Really though, its cool the meth is working good for you. Im all about a winning outcome

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Staff online