The "shineboxxx" Project

TanTop94

Reaction score
Great build man! You should take the head light covers off! I think it would look great even with the amber corners!

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks dude. I'm gonna see how the car looks w/o them now that I painted my pony red lol.

You should sue the state of New York for ruining the look of the cars over there with bright yellow license plates.

true that

I hate the yellow plates. They didn't look good back then and they don't look good now. I kinda got over it but still hate them with a passion

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks dude. I'm gonna see how the car looks w/o them now that I painted my pony red lol.

I hate the yellow plates. They didn't look good back then and they don't look good now. I kinda got over it but still hate them with a passion
is it legal to paint license plates? lol.. might wanna look into that!

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks dude! Trying to figure out realistically what I'm doing next. I wanna paint my calipers, maybe buy LX tails or some cherrybomb tips and add tailpipes

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
What color are you gonna do the calipers? Sounds like that will get your exhaust a little more user friendly. As for your midpipe whenever you can find a good deal on one I will just leave this here...

http://s1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb429/TanTop94/?action=view&current=IMG_0873_zpsb7c29a80.mp4

Hmm I've been debating between red and silver. I want my car to pop, idc if they're tiny 11" rotors or not lol. I'm most likely gonna paint them red. Maybe I'll do them Friday since its supposed to be real nice out. Maybe I'll buy the cherrybomb exhaust tips and then see how much tails would cost. As of right now I'm leavin the stock mid although your car sounds nasty bro. Sounds real similar, fk it almost identical to my bro's 91 fox lol. I was in front of cops the other day, they looked at me and hooked a quick u turn and followed me for a couple blocks, If my cats were off they'd definitely get a whiff of it and pull me over lol

TanTop94

Reaction score
Hmm I've been debating between red and silver. I want my car to pop, idc if they're tiny 11" rotors or not lol. I'm most likely gonna paint them red. Maybe I'll do them Friday since its supposed to be real nice out. Maybe I'll buy the cherrybomb exhaust tips and then see how much tails would cost. As of right now I'm leavin the stock mid although your car sounds nasty bro. Sounds real similar, fk it almost identical to my bro's 91 fox lol. I was in front of cops the other day, they looked at me and hooked a quick u turn and followed me for a couple blocks, If my cats were off they'd definitely get a whiff of it and pull me over lol

Red would look great man, it would really pop, silver would go along with the look of your car as well though. Tough choice. You should get your brother on here! I love me a fox :) ohh cops always look out for sports car but hell most of them have one, I have an MTA cop that rolls around in a caddy and he chills out with some guy that owns an 06 gto turbo'd. Crime scene guy up the street owns a build corvette. Cops love nice cars lmao! Ahhh that s281 will look really nice too! Your car is coming along alot better then mine.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Red would look great man, it would really pop, silver would go along with the look of your car as well though. Tough choice. You should get your brother on here! I love me a fox :) ohh cops always look out for sports car but hell most of them have one, I have an MTA cop that rolls around in a caddy and he chills out with some guy that owns an 06 gto turbo'd. Crime scene guy up the street owns a build corvette. Cops love nice cars lmao! Ahhh that s281 will look really nice too! Your car is coming along alot better then mine.

Yeah I can't decide lol. I've asked a buncha people and its like 50/50 for red & silver lol. I think I'm better off with the red. Silver looks nice but I'd rather something pop than just look simple and clean when it comes to certain dress up things. I told him he should get on here but he's like I have a fox and everyone on there are SN95's lol, I don't think it would hurt haha. I like foxes when they're clean and stock & or modded and badass lol. Idk though the cops by me are usually quick to pull people over in nice cars but I've noticed that since I started driving they don't really bother cars like mine. I've passed a bunch of cops who have stared at my car or have been close while I had my stereo bumpin and they didn't look twice lol. But then again I don't give em a reason to pull me over other than the tinted windows (which are light in the day and I usually have em rolled down half way anyways). Back on topic lol, both of our cars are coming along dude, just takes time and more importantly $$$ haha. I really wanna buy the S281, feel like it'll complete the exterior of the car with the exception of painting the calipers, getting clear sidemarkers and plasti dipping the peeling rear lower valence.

TanTop94

Reaction score
Yeah I can't decide lol. I've asked a buncha people and its like 50/50 for red & silver lol. I think I'm better off with the red. Silver looks nice but I'd rather something pop than just look simple and clean when it comes to certain dress up things. I told him he should get on here but he's like I have a fox and everyone on there are SN95's lol, I don't think it would hurt haha. I like foxes when they're clean and stock & or modded and badass lol. Idk though the cops by me are usually quick to pull people over in nice cars but I've noticed that since I started driving they don't really bother cars like mine. I've passed a bunch of cops who have stared at my car or have been close while I had my stereo bumpin and they didn't look twice lol. But then again I don't give em a reason to pull me over other than the tinted windows (which are light in the day and I usually have em rolled down half way anyways). Back on topic lol, both of our cars are coming along dude, just takes time and more importantly $$$ haha. I really wanna buy the S281, feel like it'll complete the exterior of the car with the exception of painting the calipers, getting clear sidemarkers and plasti dipping the peeling rear lower valence.

Do red! There are a number of s197s and people who have multiple years of mustangs on here, he needs to get on the site! Foxes are pretty much the same...I live in the country so I guess there is a difference! Youre right about your exterior man after you do that it will really pull everything together, cant wait to see.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Do red! There are a number of s197s and people who have multiple years of mustangs on here, he needs to get on the site! Foxes are pretty much the same...I live in the country so I guess there is a difference! Youre right about your exterior man after you do that it will really pull everything together, cant wait to see.

Definitely lol, red looks clean but sporty at the same time. I think maybe I'll see about a chin spoiler after I buy the S281 wing lol. I'll tell him to get his lazy ass on here, he's got some nice stuff done to it. Everytime I ride in his car I'm like shit why couldn't I get a car that came with no cats lol. The smell can get a little annoying though when your in traffic is my only complaint lol.

TanTop94

Reaction score
Definitely lol, red looks clean but sporty at the same time. I think maybe I'll see about a chin spoiler after I buy the S281 wing lol. I'll tell him to get his lazy ass on here, he's got some nice stuff done to it. Everytime I ride in his car I'm like shit why couldn't I get a car that came with no cats lol. The smell can get a little annoying though when your in traffic is my only complaint lol.

I meant to put in my last post about doing a chin spoiler too I think that would really help with the front end, I know it did with my car. Ahh no cats is so much fun, you get used to the smell after alittle....kinda lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online