the sickest sn95

badass98svt

Reaction score
^^^
The one in the red shirt looks like Harry Potter.

hechtrod

Reaction score
Yes, the white one with the photoshopped smoothies was kind of a joke. :eek:uttahere: I was in a hot rod stage, and wanted to see what they would look like. Everyone on pro-touring.com and a couple of stang forums said the same thing. I actually think it looks cool, but the wheels would have to be like custom 18's. It would definitely be different. :santa_tongue:

That black Cobra is :thumb: One of the best looking SN's around. Makes me want to paint mine black and get some chrome wheels. Black with Chrome looks killer!
Chris

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
damn, that black cobra is sick.... hope you got air ride susp. on that thing cause if i have prob. with ride hieight i know that one catches hell!

badass98svt

Reaction score
Let's not forget EA's car...

blackredcobra1.jpg

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Mine would be this one......

tb_lg_1994boss429-lg.jpg

The 94 10.0 Liter Boss 429 8) Fuel injected Roush Built 855hp and 790 ft-lb torque and 10.55 @136mhp in the quarter.

Its automatic by the way :)

How many of these were produced theres a black one by me looks like its all correct and not just a decal kit. I want one of these motors!!! what do we gotta do to get these put in another stang or have one availiable to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweetstang94

Reaction score
ok u guys dont no shit! jon coletti built the car to race john moss' CAMARO not vette. yes it was in car and driver but it broke the count was 1 for each! at least if ur gonna post it get ur shit straight! it is a 1 of hand built just for that reason.

thorco3

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
:rockyou:

BlueSN95beauty.jpg

OMG... that car is freakin beautiful... everything about it.

And i sooo want those wheels

thorco3

Reaction score
IceMan said:
The Green GT said:
TRUUBLE said:
Well . . if it's not limited to street cars . . . se the BUILD THREAD:

http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=4886.0
Thats VERY badass, but as far as looks go I have always liked these two cars.

What wheels are these????
http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5521.0;attach=4736;image

they just look like some ole torq thrust wheels to me. maybe american racing or crager rims or something. sorta an old school rim. similar in looks to the bullitts

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
Snakebit said:

tb_lg_1994boss429-lg.jpg

The 94 10.0 Liter Boss 429 8) Fuel injected Roush Built 855hp and 790 ft-lb torque and 10.55 @136mhp in the quarter.

How many of these were produced theres a black one by me looks like its all correct and not just a decal kit. I want one of these motors!!! what do we gotta do to get these put in another stang or have one availiable to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats the only one that I know of

DestinWahoo

Reaction score
The Boss is damn nice. Anyone know where I can pick up side exhaust skirts for a 94?

Nacho

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
tRaV_19 said:
Snakebit said:

tb_lg_1994boss429-lg.jpg

thats the only one that I know of

I just noticed the SV E on the skirts, what does the E stand for?

ryclef331

Reaction score
SVE = Special Vehicle Engineering.

SVO = Special Vehilce Operations

SVT = No SHit....

All of them were pretty much combined into SVT. SVO was squashed along time ago. SVE and SVT existed simultaneously for awhile but SVE was killed off.

Hicks

Reaction score
ryclef331 said:
SVE = Special Vehicle Engineering.

SVO = Special Vehilce Operations

SVT = No SHit....

All of them were pretty much combined into SVT. SVO was squashed along time ago. SVE and SVT existed simultaneously for awhile but SVE was killed off.

This guy knows this stuff!!! awesome