the sn-95 itch....

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
me too im not afraid to rack up a lot of miles on my cars thats what there for to enjoy them

S

scarface

I went 100 miles to get mine..less than 1.5 hours drive :) I had the edger itch :D

98coupe_GT

Reaction score
cant really help ya out over here in florida....... all i can do is give you an idea of what you should be paying for a car.

i bought my 98GT for $8,000 with 50,000mi. on it. its a 5spd, and is in pristine condition. literally

OP
OP
rick focks

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
still looking, still nothing...think I should just save my $ until I come across the deal i want...

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
definitely do that Rick.. wait for the right car at the right price.. me and my dad shopped and waited for about 2 to 3 months when we found mine.. yeah we probably didn't get the best deal but man is my car clean.. we bought it the day we saw it.. just wait for the right deal, it will come along sooner or later. just be patient with it.

then start off with those mods. i liek that 98 cobra, im a bit partial to them though. ;D ;D

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
ya just wait till you find exactly what you want. It took me almost a year to find my car.

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Hey you guys STFU about tan leather interior. :mad:
When its kept very clean its the hotness. :rant:

Good luck on your search Rick, save your money till the right one comes along, dont blow it on something you dont absolutely wanna buy. O0

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
FIVELITERS said:
Good luck on your search Rick, save your money till the right one comes along, dont blow it on something you dont absolutely wanna buy. O0

x2

FIVELITERS said:
Hey you guys STFU about tan leather interior. :mad:
When its kept very clean its the hotness. :rant:

:blah2: :puke: :puke:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ya, wait for the right fish.

I'd recommend you check throught forum classifieds, maybe even post "WTB" descriptions.
also, if it was me, I'd get a Cobra. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online