The SN95 Forums PS3 CoD Ghosts Clan!!

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Well after Frank made the thread about the PS4 Ghosts I figured I'd make a legit clan for the PS3 crew...

Clan name is:
_SVT

Clan tag:
SN95

Add me
KillNThrill24

Lets kill some foo's!!

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Caleb I couldn't get into GTAV online man.. I dunno just wasn't my thing lol. CoD Ghosts is a pain in the ass to get good at but it's still fun nonetheless. I finally broke the 1.0 KDR today and I think I'm at a 1.14 now haha....

Bill sounds good man! And LOL that's completely understandable

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
I havent played CoD online in like 2 years but I was pretty good when I did play. I wasn't impressed with GTA at first cuz all the server problems and other bs that was going on but now that most of everything is worked out I like it a lot more! It's definitely more fun to play with friends you know than the random dummies online lol.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I havent played CoD online in like 2 years but I was pretty good when I did play. I wasn't impressed with GTA at first cuz all the server problems and other bs that was going on but now that most of everything is worked out I like it a lot more! It's definitely more fun to play with friends you know than the random dummies online lol.

Lol yeah I hadn't played CoD since... I think MW2 first came out. Sooo 4yrs ago? Hahaha... Only reason I have Ghosts is because my sister bought it back in November and she sucked so bad that she gave it to me LOL. I compared kdr's and all that stuff and man she was horrible. Like 74 kills and 231 deaths horrible IIRC. She went back to Black Ops 2... Which I beat her at that too LOL I'm just a natural I guess.. But it definitely took some time to get used to the fact that Ghosts is a lot harder than the other ones... I started off with a 0.34 kdr and worked my way up

whats a PS3

It's this thing.. With joysticks... and buttons... and a few flashy lights.....

LOL I have a 360 too, I'm sure you remember the good ol days of Forza 4..... But my headset went MIA and xbox live expired and I haven't had the money to renew it. THAT and my sister literally gave me Ghosts for the PS3 so needless to say I got hooked again

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Joysticks? Buttons and flashy lights?? That could be a manlift or a pacman machine LOL

Nightmare

Reaction score
Yeah, I have been playing GTA5 a lot lately.....when they did "server maint" going back to black ops2 and Fms4 took a little bit.

whats a PS3
You mean someone actually bought one of those? lol

I didn't even know they made it for PS3. Anyone have it for sexbox360?
Honestly, staying away from Ghosts....from what I heard I would be disappointed as it is a lot like Battlefield

whiplash473

Staff
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I haven't heard anything good about ghosts. Everyone says it's more of an expansion pack feeling than a new game.

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone 4S

Orange 94

Staff
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't even know they made it for PS3. Anyone have it for sexbox360?

I think I do... lets say I couldnt get into it.

It sucked.

Also, ps3 suck

X3mJ1ZF.gif

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
It takes time to get into ghosts. I was ready to throw it out the window for awhile before I began to like it

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Nightmare

Reaction score
Nightmare are you on PS3?

No, however my wife's 13 year old brother is....

Now this is just my opinion, however I feel that the PS3 is weak compaired to the 360, almost like it has fallen off since the glory days of the ps2 (I had 4 of them). On the flip side, I will reserve judgement for the current "next gen" systems till I actually am in the market for one.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
PS3 360... I have them both. On my 3rd damn 360... We have 4 in our house. Only had 1 PS3 so far, 3 in our house. Honestly I go back and forth between which I use and when. Currently using the PS3 because of all the free games my sister gave me (including Ghosts) and the fact that online play is free. I ran out of money as well as my xbl subscription. Fak it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msi1337

Members online

No members online now.