The Stang is totalled!!!!

REStang

Reaction score
Unfortunately I have to report my 98 GT has been totalled. My wife had an accident last week and fortunately she is ok. However, I have already purchased a new stang. I bought a a 2003 GT. I don't know the exact color but it looks like the same color as my 98 which was Lazer Red. I took the Saleens off the 98 and put them on the 03. Next up are a set of Flowmasters. I guess I really don't fit in around here anymore since I have a "New Edge" but I'll post some pics of my new Stang anyway.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
hey pal dont say you dont belong because you have a new edge, I know another guy here with a new edge and all the members on this site LOVES haveing him here ::).............it wouldnt be the same great site without his new edge car :dancing6: :dancing6: Consider yourself the second VERY special member here. Post those pics as soon as you can :thumb:

PS sorry to hear about your loss :'(

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the 98. I'm glad the wifey is ok. Post up pics of that new ride asap. I hope you continue posting here, it wouldn't matter to me that you dint have an sn95 anymore, your a stangfan at that's what matters... :drunk:

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
sry bud bout the car but 2 :thumb:'s for your wife being ok and a "new edge" stang....see now i want a"new edge" stang its no fair

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Foster98GT said:
Sorry to hear about the 98. I'm glad the wifey is ok. Post up pics of that new ride asap. I hope you continue posting here, it wouldn't matter to me that you dint have an sn95 anymore, your a stangfan at that's what matters... :drunk:

hey hes still technically in an sn95, so well let you stay. your lucky we like you though. yeah snakebit's right to, theres this other :lame: guy on the forums with a New edge.. nobody really likes him but i dont think he knows that yet, just dont tell him i said that.

sorry to hear bout the 98, and im glad your wife is ok. post pics of both cars (wrecked and the new one). i want to see that 03!

plUMe.Ok.97

Reaction score
Yea i would also like to see the 98' and the 03. I'm glad your wife was ok, things like that arent cool..

S

scarface

wow that sux man, but Im glad your wife didnt get hurt. Now you have a nice 03 to work with ..be happy of that :)

joshs95

Reaction score
well im glad i here your wife is ok, but i hope you learn your lesons to not let your wife drive your car

Foster98GT

Reaction score
joshs95 said:
well im glad i here your wife is ok, but i hope you learn your lesons to not let your wife drive your car

My girl is always pestering mt too teach her how to drive my stang. It has no mods but im scared as hell too let her drive it.

Fryrice

Reaction score
Im glad your wife is ok bro......now you can divorce her

lol,jk jk. Man dat sucks.I had a 2000GT and FN loved it.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
damn sry to hear that about the stang.
glad ur wife is okay.

Ender

Reaction score
Sorry about your car, now take that new edge BS and :gtfo:

:drunk: Just messing with ya.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear bout your stang man, its just good no one was hurt badly. Get some pics up of the 03 i wouldnt mind seeing it. Also the color is probaly 'red fire' which is very similar to the laser red which they stopped making in like 99?

SMOKE

Reaction score
Glad to the spouse is ok ..... :angel:

4.6snake

Reaction score
joshs95 said:

took the words right out of my mouth.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Glad to hear your wife is o.k. Sorry for your loss. But we don't want you to leave just because your 98 is dead.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online