The wife's new ride (Ford content)

Poisoned Pony

Reaction score
Expanded the Ford Racing family yesterday. My wife traded in her 2005 Aviator for a 2014 Focus ST2, decided to put my Ford employment to work with the D plan and the current $2000 rebate :banana:

with my 2004 Mach 1

and you damn right this sucker ain't staying stock :-D

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice pick-up. Those are quick little buggers. I wouldn't mind having a new ST.

Nightmare

Reaction score
Nice. Since I get D plan as well, if you dont mind me asking what was it after D plan but before trade?

ProKiller

Reaction score
i was trying to talk my wife into one of them when they first came out. definitely neat little cars.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm curious, how much did you get for trade on the 05 aviator?

Suspect

Reaction score
nice! mines looking at a sho and I know once she drives it she'll want.

punched281

Reaction score
Here is my woman's new car, couldn't afford the ST.... Maybe cause she has a talon and a mustang haha. She will probably trade in for a ST in a couple years.

OP
OP
Poisoned Pony

Poisoned Pony

Reaction score
Nice. Since I get D plan as well, if you dont mind me asking what was it after D plan but before trade?

sticker was $26k, D-plan made it $24k and then we got a $2000 rebate that's available so $22k before the trade.

I'm curious, how much did you get for trade on the 05 aviator?

They work a deal with employees on trade in's. The Aviator is going straight to auction, it has a bad lifter so it makes an annoying tick on start up. They gave me $2500 to start and then if it makes more in the auction they'll cut me a check.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
They work a deal with employees on trade in's. The Aviator is going straight to auction, it has a bad lifter so it makes an annoying tick on start up. They gave me $2500 to start and then if it makes more in the auction they'll cut me a check.

The heads in the 05 aviators are highly desirable for our 4v cars. I paid over $3500 just to get a set of them new from Ford for my white project car.

I'll be curious to see what it sells for at auction.

Nightmare

Reaction score
sticker was $26k, D-plan made it $24k and then we got a $2000 rebate that's available so $22k before the trade.

Yeah that is what they will do for me if I decide to trade in the danger ranger....I just have to decide which ford product I can convince the wife we "need"....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Staff online

Members online