Things you hear that make up laugh!

9838stang

Reaction score
Today, while at work, I walked over to the McDonalds next door. I was in line when i heard a kid in his late teens early 20s bs'ing with a group of older guys. Just as I started listening to the guys conversation, He was bragging about he has an 05 gt mustang that does high 9's in the quarter mile.

A couple of the old guys were in shock and asked what was done to it. He told them, " It had a 4.6 in it and i dropped in the next crate motor, and had it bored out to a 302. I also but 2 new cams in it, and i have a super charger on it too. I had the bolt replaced on the charger with arp studs to handle the 82 psi coming out of it. I also had the car made to handle a 200 shot of nitrous. It also has a 6 spd trans in it". He went on saying it was all black with racing stripes on it and it was a sick car.

Then i was called up to place my order. As i returned to my new friends convo, he was bragging that he super charger was upgraded from the stock t.v.(not shitting up) to a eaton..... lmao a couple of the older people we sitting there looked up and one of them saw me looking at them. He say me laugh so hard and he had to look on his face like wow this kid has no idea what he was talking about....

We both left, and i saw him getting into his chevy truck. he saw me laugh hard and i looked at him and just shook my head as i walked back into my work. The was a good start to my day!

joekd

Reaction score
Huge laugh I had recently. Was at a big car meet and there was a BMW track car from Lime Rock Raceway so of course it had the lightbar on it, couple are walking in front of me and I hear the girl say "Why does that Orange BMW has police lights on the roof?" The guy's reply "It's a police car for the track in case things get out of hand"

WHAT?!?!?!? I suppose he gives out speeding tickets also right genius?