think i found my new mustang finally

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
hmmmmm, dam i actually like the way yours looks with those 03 cobras. 2 questios...1) are you running 10.5's in the rear? 2) if so...did you have your wheels powder coated in the windows black too? if they came that way...any idea where i could find 10.5's with the black windows? thanks tally

1) Yes, see sig.

2) http://www.shop.afswheels.com/94-04-Mustang-03-COBRA-17-X-9-105-Wheels-BLACK-Set-of-four-S2B.htm

Secret place to the wheels everybody likes but nobody has. ^

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I think you're making an awesome choice. He seems like a legit ass dude and this seems like a legit ass car. Can't wait to see you back in the game my dude!

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
figured you would have a little more fun with the paint
i've told this story before but this is why i like the black. i never see ans clean sn95's anywhere around here. until one day coming up broad was this black, slammed coupe that look soooo fuuukin sick. i actually started to make a uturn to follow the dam car it was so nasty lol. but my wife strted yelling at me that i was gonna scare the dude with my big ass hoppin out of the car on the poor guy just to look at his car :/ she just dont understand car guys. that woulda made dudes day imo lol. but that fn slammed black coupe looked so dam good that i want that same menacing look and sound. it was epic

Defiantly stepped ur game up big time! Can't wait to see another unique sn95. Your only plans are wheels, suspension?
nah i'll do other shit for sure lol.

1) Yes, see sig.

2) http://www.shop.afswheels.com/94-04-Mustang-03-COBRA-17-X-9-105-Wheels-BLACK-Set-of-four-S2B.htm

Secret place to the wheels everybody likes but nobody has. ^
cool man thanks for that link. he said he had his powder coated black. idk....he may have just bought them like rhat lol. hope hat's the only thing he's bs'ing about lol.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i'm not going to be able to get a ton of things done to this car this year. i have to first buy a mustang for around 8-10k (seems to be the going rate for clean under 100k miles) then also start customizing the car too lol.

remember guys...kids and a mortgage lol. so take it easy on me in the beginning.

krazyrabbit

Reaction score
Sorry Tony, you've put out some high standards because:

tony.jpg

hondarocks61

Reaction score
I think I'm more excited than Tony is, I can't wait to see what he does with this sick cobra!

95opal

Reaction score
Congrats Tony or is that a bit early. Either way looking forward to a build thread hopefully one with a bit more GO than LOW n SLOW lol. J/K

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Congrats Tony or is that a bit early. Either way looking forward to a build thread hopefully one with a bit more GO than LOW n SLOW lol. J/K

ya know that's one thing i never really understood about this forum among others. why do people think i didn't touch my motor lol? i mean no i didn't do a full motor swap or supercharge it or turbo it. but i spent a few thousand on performance shit. rebuilt my rear end, pi intake, accufab tb plenum spacer, cai, full exhaust etc. not like ya pop my hood and it was a pos under it lol. i did more than most do on a gt. car ran out great to me.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
probably they remember you talking about the mini trucks and you were fine with keeping it a 4 banger. just a guess.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
probably they remember you talking about the mini trucks and you were fine with keeping it a 4 banger. just a guess.
wtf does that have to do with my mustang. minitrucks aren't really about hp and 1/4 mile times lol

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I think it's just because the appearance and suspension was so over the top it stole the show. You would have needed a lot of engine work to be on the same level.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ya know that's one thing i never really understood about this forum among others. why do people think i didn't touch my motor lol? i mean no i didn't do a full motor swap or supercharge it or turbo it. but i spent a few thousand on performance shit. rebuilt my rear end, pi intake, accufab tb plenum spacer, cai, full exhaust etc. not like ya pop my hood and it was a pos under it lol. i did more than most do on a gt. car ran out great to me.

Cause all that gets you to about 230rwhp or Camry level :)

Us NPI 2V owners that started from stock know where your coming from though. I spent a ton on exhaust and bolt ons to get well... not much in return. Those mods do pay off down the line when H/C/I or Boost is added.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online