Thinking of getting a SLP X Pipe for MY SLP LM1's

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Because they sound kick ass, but they would sound even more kick ass with a more exotic tone. Im sick of the hpipe now b/c with every catback i get is ton of BASS, but now i want more Pitch and a higher scream.

Woohoo.. anyone else going to join the darkside. Theses SLP's are here to stay for awhile and i can't wait to hear them with the vert top down.

Anyone make the switch from an aftermarket Hpipe to a Xpipe? Was it worth it?

thanks..

edit: SLP CATTED By the way

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I had a BBK O/R H on mine with Flows, which someone was suppose to buy :p, then I switched to the SLP Catted X, which was too quite, then I put on the race pipes, and it sounds pretty throaty. I like, now Ijust need some long tubes

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Fets said:
I had a BBK O/R H on mine with Flows, which someone was suppose to buy :p, then I switched to the SLP Catted X, which was too quite, then I put on the race pipes, and it sounds pretty throaty. I like, now Ijust need some long tubes

:mad: whos that SOMEONE.????????????

Dunno, i just want more car abit louder at crusing plus i want a new tone. If you listen to my sound clip of my mac and slp setup they sound similar. VERY DEEP BASE and the drone is almost the same. I know if i switched up midpipes the tone would change.

S

scarface

awww, did I steal your sale Zed? I didnt know anything about it.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nooo, he was suppose to buy my H like a year ago lol

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
maybe an X will get rid of the Chevy Truck sound :dunno:
no it wont...it will just change it a little bit, make it sound like a "racier" Chevy truck

i say sell the LMs and your midpipe and buy some SLP longtubes and a matching SLP X. 8)

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
you guys are crazy :D . The LM1's are staying for abit :banana: I had the same problem with the MAC catback. Its the same sound as stock.. just deeper so im guessing its because of the Hpipe staying in a h formation.

X time.

LM1's are the win :dancing6: :banana: SN95 is so ANTI-SLP. :rollinglaugh:
Is there only 2 SLP people on here now?? PRO-SLP!! :noes:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
the only way i would put SLPs on my car is if it was a 4V...i almost made the mistake of puttings some on my car, im sooo glad that i didnt.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
the only way i would put SLPs on my car is if it was a 4V...i almost made the mistake of puttings some on my car, im sooo glad that i didnt.

a 4v? Why would you do that? Im confused b/c Scarface posted his soundclip on his 4v and no1 liked it. I posted mine and no1 liked it, so why on a 4v???

[/color]

:-X :-\ 5.0= :dancing6: :dancing6:

SilverSol said:
i want SLP's!!!

8) 8) Hey buddy. 2 people on the darkside and 1 more maybe/wants to join the darkside. ;D

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Dont hate:

:bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3:
1947-here-they-dsc00343-small-.jpg

1945-here-they-dsc00341-small-.jpg

LM Is are actually quite different from straight pipe. True enough, it looks like straight pipe from the photos, but in reality, there is a chamber in there that is responsible for amplifying and altering the tone of the exhaust, hence the reason they are referred to as resonators and not muflers.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Twista said:
DFG_Pimpin said:
cause LM1s suck ballz thats why, i would only get LM2s.
ahah you didnt say that at first. :bunny3:
i would only get LM2s if i had a 4V...i bought LM2s before, and got them at a steal of a price.

SLP009.jpg

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
HAHA...Twista you got a white hand!!!!! lol

ROFL, scarface. Those aren't the same SLP's you sent. ;[Otherwise, I must be micheal jackson than.. Black and white at the same time :pimp2:

scarface said:
Thats signature worthy right there :p :lol:

S

scarface

Twista said:
scarface said:

ROFL, scarface. Those aren't the same SLP's you sent. ;[Otherwise, I must be micheal jackson than.. Black and white at the same time :pimp2:

scarface said:
Thats signature worthy right there :p :lol:
yeah I know it isnt the same, I was just messn with ya :)

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
scarface said:

I was like WTF at first because i remember him saying he wasn't of the caucasian persuasian before :hammer:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt