Thinking of getting a SLP X Pipe for MY SLP LM1's

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
1. I made a point somwhere in this thread that I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

2. Um, I've heard a handful of cars IN PERSON with SLP ranging from me and my Stock H to an Offroad X and a TON of video clips on teh interweb.

3. You might have heard a bad sounding mustang, but I haven't..

:)

also in the same sentence you said that people won't open their mind...which means that since we dont praise the SLP gods we don't open our minds. yeah okey dokie.

and a handful isn't that many...

but then again maybe they do sound good, maybe my opinion is wrong...but then again i dont really like the sound of that many F-bodies and SLP was started to make products for teh F-body. ::)

97vertstang

Reaction score
i like slp. im not a fan of lm1s with an o/r mid pipe but i love how lm2 sound with catted x and lm1s with catted x. id take the lm2s over the lm1s.

whty98

Reaction score
I currently have a catted SLP X, if anyone wants to buy it or trade me for a catted H, shot me a PM. Sounds great with my Bassani catback but I'm just looking for a new sound.

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
I had a catted SLP X with the LM1 catback on my gt and i thought it sounded awesome. Its fucking loud tho man. Thats part of the reason i loved it so much. >:D

S

scarface

Ive heard a bad sounding stang...mine with O/r X pipe and LM1s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online