this is why the 03 is king!!!!!

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
One day one day.. Ill have me one one day... Thats what i keep tellin myself lol... :pimp2:

Shangsta

Reaction score
SilverSol said:
Wickedz said:
eh it was ok vids. if your going to do it, might as well do it right. Those turbos were tiny as hell. Also could have prob got more power from a single turbo with a great tune, but TT is just making up from a single turbo lag. More money then brains I guess.

and your the turbo expert? :gtfo:
While im not saying he is an expert he is write in his logic and those are fairly small turbos

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
white94gt said:
One day one day.. Ill have me one one day... Thats what i keep tellin myself lol... :pimp2:

I'm with you man. One day.

cool vid, 50's are good for no lag. and they are twins...
I think HP switched to twin 57mm's since then.
I don't recommend HP over other turbo companies, but it's pretty sweet none the less.

ryclef331

Reaction score
Wickedz said:
SilverSol said:
Wickedz said:
eh it was ok vids. if your going to do it, might as well do it right. Those turbos were tiny as hell. Also could have prob got more power from a single turbo with a great tune, but TT is just making up from a single turbo lag. More money then brains I guess.

and your the turbo expert? :gtfo:

HAHA I know why the fuck more then you. Its not my fault your a dipshit :hammer:. I stated my opinion and stand by it. you dont like it then you :gtfo:

lets see how many turbo vehicals have you owned and dealt with...........0
Me 4 so STFU

So you've owned a few turbo'd cars...that doesn't prove a fucking thing. Thats like saying your a fucking mechanic b/c you own a tool set. So why don't YOU shut the fuck up b/c you obviously are a fucking ass hat. YEAH maybe for ULTIMATE POWER, a single would have been optimal BUT when you made 800+hp like Josh (smashedhead cat ...the car in the video) did on a conservative tune AND minimal lag, well the fucking benefits are obvious (to those with a lil bit of common sense at least). More money than brains...you're a clown...thats why you make me laugh. Why don't YOU do a lil fucking homework before you jump in here thinking you're an expert.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online