Those on the bags. Get your asses in here.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
This is what I'm looking at. I already conspired with my bag associate [MENTION=17070]Tony[/MENTION] - Anyone else chime in? Thoughts? Install.. Modifying anything? I'll probably roll my rear fenders to clear the 295s. And anyone who chooses to bash bags or say why, please go back a page and continue trolling elsewhere.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What is the purpose of the thread? I'm not understanding.
Sounds like you want general discussion on bags, but don't want any opposition on the subject? So... you just want to hear how great bags are?

To my knowledge cool ride and shockwave are the only bags available. Then whatever management you prefer.

Mods really depends what you're going for. Fitment, wheel size, height, usage (comp + tank combination). Also if you're going for something that still performs or if you want to just sit it on the ground. How fancy you want to get with your installation and the management itself.

chris91

Reaction score
I'm posting in here cause I'm interested as well. Been seeing a few high hp stangs running em and UPR's Sharad has one bad Coyote running em and he drags and tracks the car with great results. I'd love to have the ease of adjustability and ride comfort as well.

And Orange I think he's wanting people with bags to chime in on how they were to install and their opinions of them. He's not wanting people with no experience in here ragging on them because that is just annoying. But you bring up good questions also. I'm just in for the info cause I haven't realm researched it or know someone that has other than the couple guys on here that have done it.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I didn't have any reason to roll the fenders with 315s installed in the rear. If you can afford it you will love it, I do.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I'm posting in here cause I'm interested as well. Been seeing a few high hp stangs running em and UPR's Sharad has one bad Coyote running em and he drags and tracks the car with great results. I'd love to have the ease of adjustability and ride comfort as well.

And Orange I think he's wanting people with bags to chime in on how they were to install and their opinions of them. He's not wanting people with no experience in here ragging on them because that is just annoying. But you bring up good questions also. I'm just in for the info cause I haven't realm researched it or know someone that has other than the couple guys on here that have done it.

Nail on the head. Thanks brotha lol

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have considered bags aswell, it is really an all in one..

I have always considered it the way to have your cake and eat it too. Yes its an expensive piece of cake but its one of those things that you will forget the price and enjoy the ride every time after writing the check.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I have always considered it the way to have your cake and eat it too. Yes its an expensive piece of cake but its one of those things that you will forget the price and enjoy the ride every time after writing the check.

Yess! For me its more of the fact that I can ride around slightly lower than I am now and not bang up anything. Then when I park I can air it out and lay frame haha. I just love the idea of slamming it, then lifting it back up to drive. Static is dead. 2k is a little hefty but definitely worth it for what you get.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I have considered bags aswell, it is really an all in one..

That's what I'm saying. I want to go lower but can't do it static (springs) because of my exhaust and I just would rather be able to raise it up and slam it when I want.

Cpotts13

Reaction score
Exactly!! Speed bump? Raise it! Smooth stretch of road? Slam it! Parked? Lay frame!!

Mustanger

Reaction score
Yess! For me its more of the fact that I can ride around slightly lower than I am now and not bang up anything. Then when I park I can air it out and lay frame haha. I just love the idea of slamming it, then lifting it back up to drive. Static is dead. 2k is a little hefty but definitely worth it for what you get.

What kind of setup is only 2k? ...Everything I price runs up $4500 to $5000....I like the presets & auto balance to really enjoy it so I will have to pay. Plus I am past doing the install myself so I will have labor too...BUT I'm hoping you have figured out a bargain good install?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
The auto leveling systems get expensive quick but if you just stick to valves/switches it can be done for 2k. Now me personaly I like technology too much and if I am going to go do it I am gonna do it.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Personally...

I'd get the cool ride bags, $800 for front and back.
AccuAir management - switchspeed package = $1350 Then upgrade to E-level at a later date. or buy it will e-level w/touchpad for $2095 (save like $450 buying it all at once)

I should mention you also have to buy some additional things like hose

Would depend on the money at the time. sn95 doesn't have a ton of options, but its cheap! Check out the price on some other cars.

That's my plan anyways...

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score

The auto-leveling system I have has 3 presets, slammed, drive-height and then the high-water/oh sh!t preset. I am pretty good at either hitting #3 or airing it up enough by the time I get there to not worry.

I really wish I had recorded the first time I went to a show and laid it out as anyone that had been questioning it would no longer. I didn't get it for other peoples reactions but it was a fun bonus for sure. People don't expect it from a stang to say the least.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online