Those on the bags. Get your asses in here.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
what I've always wondered is how to you drive at different heights without screwing up the alignment?

bluex

Reaction score
what I've always wondered is how to you drive at different heights without screwing up the alignment?
You set the alignment at the height/pressure you'll spend the most time driving at. It will be slightly off everywhere else but you spend like 1% of your time driving there so it's not a big issue. At least that's how we do it on bagged trucks....

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
for my car at least I only drive at setting #2 (except for rare occasions) which is what I had the suspension set up for. With the sensors and bag pressures it goes to that height no matter if the car is empty or has a fat chick and her sister in the car.

Ride tech has been using their systems in some autocross events but I am not all that sure if its on coil overs or air ride.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I had never ridden in a car converted to bag prior to doing it to my own car. I am afraid that much like power windows I will never like a car with out them now...

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I had never ridden in a car converted to bag prior to doing it to my own car. I am afraid that much like power windows I will never like a car with out them now...

Hell yeah!!! My dads 1995 Lincoln Mark VIII came factory with air ride.. Man that things smooth. I know it's different than bags on a mustang, same principle. I just love the adjustability whenever I want and stuff

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I kinda had a feeling that was the case but wasn't sure if there was some other witchcraft going on with bags lol.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hell yeah!!! My dads 1995 Lincoln Mark VIII came factory with air ride.. Man that things smooth. I know it's different than bags on a mustang, same principle. I just love the adjustability whenever I want and stuff

The only real difference is the ability to adjust the height. The ride can be every bit as smooth as a Lincoln depending on ride height.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
You set the alignment at the height/pressure you'll spend the most time driving at. It will be slightly off everywhere else but you spend like 1% of your time driving there so it's not a big issue. At least that's how we do it on bagged trucks....

pretty much this lol. i never rode around high enough in any truck or my mustang to screw with caster/camber after it was set for my ride height. damn sure never rode around so high that i had + camber.....eeewwwww :sad5:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99