Thought I would share my Progress!!!

Rantheman

Reaction score
so here are some pics i took my p-mass 85mm installed my kirban fuel pressure regulator installed and my progress of my 190 flow fuel pump I am having a hard time getting it back in nothing changed it almost goes all the way in but not enough for me to put the lock ring on and i am waiting on my fuel injectors forgive me my engine is a little dirty enjoy!!!

mustang135.jpg

mustang136.jpg

mustang137.jpg

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
cool man! nice additions to that dirty motor :D

How do you like the Screamin Deamon coils??

I love your paint color!
Good luck finishing up.

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
Thanks I like the color to so here is the new update I had a little hard time with the fuel pump first time around i didn't crimp the wires very well because after trying to get the pump in i took it out with no success and the wires cam apart so I re crimped them with new butt ends and made sure they wouldn't come apart then also realized there was a baffle in the tank. so everytime i put the pump in angleing it in i would miss the baffle and it wouldn't sit right so i turned the pump and wiggled it in at the right angle and it went in so the tank is back up in place and the car is back on the ground. so now i just need my injectors and a new battery since my opmtima craped out on me won't hold a charge. but lets hope it starts after i build fuel pressure. also I need a fuel pressure gauge for my fuel rail so i can set the pressure i wonder if a tire pressure guage will work

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
sound kinda like a PITA. you'll get er done.

I went through 3 optimas (red) they suck.
they would just go dead, and not charge.
Now I"m going to run that Odessey :)

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
i have gone through two optima red tops now i am going to try someone else

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
silversol said:
i have been trying to find a decent set of coils (msd's are ridiculous $). where did you get your demons from?

I picked up my scemin deamon coil pack from performance distributors i might have not spelledit right and they cost 99 bucks for the pair cheaper than msd accel and even a stock replacement

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
your welcome actualy they do help i did notice a difference but stock coils can handle the power

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online