Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Re: Thoughts on these center cap overlays...

DropTopPony said:
yeah only cost me $11 shipped for the rear emblem...not bad at all and it will cover up the blue oval. I've been trying to find something to put in its place.

My sticker came in the mail today, its not bad but not worth $11...should have only cost like $5...as soon as it gets warm i'll stick it on over the blue oval in the rear.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score

ryclef331 said:
My old center caps.....

176686882.jpg
where can i get one of those.

OP
OP

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Re: Thoughts on these center cap overlays...Update

well i got them in the mail a few days ago, and i just put on the rear emblem after i got off work...it looks good, but its kinda wierd at first not seeing th eblue oval. but ill get some pics tomorrow.

and teh center caps wont go on until i do my brakes so i can make sure the center caps line up exact.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

DFG_Pimpin said:
well i got them in the mail a few days ago, and i just put on the rear emblem after i got off work...it looks good, but its kinda wierd at first not seeing th eblue oval. but ill get some pics tomorrow.

and teh center caps wont go on until i do my brakes so i can make sure the center caps line up exact.

I wanna see a pic of the rear, i won't be putting mine on until it warms up some. Ambo on Stangnet also bought one...you started a trend :eek:

OP
OP

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score

DropTopPony said:
I wanna see a pic of the rear, i won't be putting mine on until it warms up some. Ambo on Stangnet also bought one...you started a trend :eek:

i took pics, but i left my camera in the car and the pics prolly didnt come out that well...and im not walking back to the parking garage to get my camera. but ill get some better pics and post them tomorrow night

Bluextc

Reaction score

DropTopPony said:
DFG_Pimpin said:
DropTopPony said:
i like the running pony caps, where did you find that one for the rear? link for me please :naughty:
http://shop.tfbdesigns.com/displayProductDocument.hg?productId=31&categoryId=6

sweet, i ordered a black with brushed aluminum pony to match my liscence plate frame.

uh-oh, we're gonna match, I ordered the same exact one before I saw this thread... (black with brushed aluminum)

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

bluextc said:
DropTopPony said:
DFG_Pimpin said:
DropTopPony said:
i like the running pony caps, where did you find that one for the rear? link for me please :naughty:
http://shop.tfbdesigns.com/displayProductDocument.hg?productId=31&categoryId=6

sweet, i ordered a black with brushed aluminum pony to match my liscence plate frame.

uh-oh, we're gonna match, I ordered the same exact one before I saw this thread... (black with brushed aluminum)

Thats ok :D
Just about everything on my car is black with brushed aluminum finish so it will blend in nicely.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
KB'd

i would like some too but i need some freaking center caps first!

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i have 2 fronts, 1 back, another fell off.. the backs suck, they just stuck on... and they look ghey anyways...

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I dunno, I mean mines pretty high, plus I got mudflaps

DSC00274.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online