Want To Buy Throttle body, MAF and 24 Injectors

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have 24 lb injectors that I currently need to upgrade with the vortech going in as well as a 75mm throttle body. I can take payments if you want, pm me and we can work something out.

J-rod17

Reaction score
I assume you looking for the 94-95 TB setup.

But in case you looking for fox style I have a BBK 65mm TB and EGR spacer with the TPS and IAC sensors. Selling for $90 shipped.

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
When i figure it out, You'll be the first to know.
I am reviving this thread as i may be looking for a MAF and a set of 24lbs Injectors for my 94 GT very soon, I was also wondering if anyone had a TB 70mm or bigger i can buy as well, trying to save a little on costs..

I have also been reading alot, and i can't seem to find a definitive answer to the question of whether i need a Cobra Computer to run a set of 24 lbs injectors, and a MAF (cal for them).

As you all know my engine is new with a e-cam, GT40 Heads and a Cobra Upper, and has a stock set of injectors (19s), MAF and TB.. I would like to run a 24lb setup..

I would like to avoid a tune, as i do not have the funds right now..I know i need a fuel pump which i intend on upgrading as well..

Thanks in advance.

Don

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online