Thunderhill trip - 26 April *PICS*

Discussion in 'Members Rides' started by ba#97, May 6, 2014.

1. ba#97

ba#97 Well-Known Member

2. MustangChris

MustangChris Legend Retired Staff SN95 Supporter

the orange stripes on your ride look killer..... they really add some flare to that motha****a.

3. RichV

RichV Well-Known Member

So how did it feel? How were your lap times?

Car looks great.

4. ba#97

ba#97 Well-Known Member

yeah for a rattle can job the design on the top of the car isn't too bad. lol. as long as you don't look up close! lol.

rich, as for lap times, didn't get any this weekend. I don't have anything to do timing as of right now. car feels great though. I still need to work on the rear suspension setup on the car to give me a little more confidence but for the most part the car runs great. that and I need to figure out the best route to adjust my pedals so that I can actually heel toe shift. cuz right now I can't and wheel hop has gotten me a couple times.

5. Pete@FTR

[email protected] Active Member Preferred Vendor

Lookin good, I was going to be out there but I was in so cal for the weekend. My friend's dad was there in the blue 69 or 70 boss 302

6. wmfateam

wmfateam Active Member

Very nice.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

7. ba#97

ba#97 Well-Known Member

you need to get that car on the track already man! sadly with this blown head gasket and the fact that I'm deploying here in a couple months I more than likely won't be out at the track again till I'm back next year. then maybe I can finish this car up and get it where I want it and keep it on track.

8. Pete@FTR

I know! But every time its a choice between $500 track weekend or $500 of new parts haha.

I'll babysit that car for you :rolleyes:

9. ba#97

ba#97 Well-Known Member

Well have you even been on the track yet? Track weekends aren't that much...lol. I usually don't spend the whole weekend. No real need to. One day at the track goes from anywhere around $90-200....and experience on track is way more worth the money than parts when it comes to this. Trust me. The more parts you throw at it the harder itll be to get a feel for the car. No excuses! Get out there! Lol. This should be the only instance where parts are not as cool as getting that car on track. Lol. Id like to see how that splitter holds up too!

10. Pete@FTR

Ill have to get out there once the watts is done lol. I've been out there but not in my car. 200sat, 200sun, 100-150 hotel, $50-75 gas for truck and trailer, gas for car, food, etc. it adds up.

"business expense"

11. ba#97

ba#97 Well-Known Member

Yeah...I usually just don't spend the whole weekend. But I can't afford a whole weekend Cuz it is expensive agreed. But yep....spend the money on learning this new car and how it does out on track. That way you know what it needs and can spend accordingly. Plus more often than not the cheapest fix to your car is the screw behind the wheel anyways!ha!

12. RichV

RichV Well-Known Member

Check out the Trackmaster App. Great tool if you can't do a transponder. You can find most tracks on it and do split markers.

13. ba#97

ba#97 Well-Known Member

Thanks rich! I was actually looking into that today. I also need a go pro too. Lol.

14. Rallim

Rallim Active Member

What an obnoxious image signature, I hate when people do that. Looks like fun, I'd be fun to do a track day some time. I plan on taking my daily to one at some point for shits and giggles. $100 isn't bad for a track day either.