Thursday should be the night

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
Well it should I mean it will drive out of the garage thursday night unless i just run out of time... All i need to do is bolt up the H pipe, put the plugs and wires on and i think i have to adjust the distributer.. The people that had it before me had it wrong i do believe.. You tell me.. This is how they had their fireing order. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 lol... And i almost have the wifey talked into ordering my cobra bumper... Also i am gonna get a new windshield for V-Day.. Oh and i also found out that the car has some kind of after market pullies... Ok sorry for going on and on..

Willis

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I'm excited for you! :noes: :noes: :noes: :noes: :noes:

What were you doing to it?

OP
OP
Sn95Willis

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
Lol nothing really. Put on shorties and a O/R H pipe, removed smog pump and cleared up a lot of boot leg thing that were done to the car when i got it.. Its just been a long process betwen work and my 2 boys.. lol

Willis

OP
OP
Sn95Willis

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
New headlights , fog lights and paint job are on the soon to be done list.. Oh and i also added the Cobra R wheels.. 17x9 and 17x10.5 rear..

OP
OP
Sn95Willis

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
I think they are 01 cobra wheels!! And i can only hope that she will look sick..

Willis

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online