Timing

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
My ‘95 Cobra was running like $hit for a long while. Embarrassing coming to a stop and praying it doesn’t stall. Then, when the light turns green wondering if its gonna throw big rpm’s to move or crap out with too little throttle!
I lucked out. A member on this forum who lives fairly close came over, advanced my timing 12 degrees and it runs great! $12 for a distributor wrench. Bang, done!

OP
OP
Project Grey94

Project Grey94

Reaction score
My ‘95 Cobra was running like $hit for a long while. Embarrassing coming to a stop and praying it doesn’t stall. Then, when the light turns green wondering if its gonna throw big rpm’s to move or crap out with too little throttle!
I lucked out. A member on this forum who lives fairly close came over, advanced my timing 12 degrees and it runs great! $12 for a distributor wrench. Bang, done!
I feel your pain and know it too every time I was at a light I had to have my foot on the gas pedal high RPM launches that got me nowhere backfiring studering stumbling every BMW and Honda you know that Mom and Dad bought them wanting to race me the damn car won't even get up the road people wanting to race everywhere and I was just trying to make it to work or get home thanks again for the comment though bro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online