Tint

theponyfactor

Reaction score
My brother and sister bought me a $100 gift certificate to a tinting place nearby. You guys have any opinions on what I should get? I think the Wisconsin laws are 50% front and 35% everywhere else. I've read taht 50% is barely noticable and is not worth your money doing it....thanks.

97WhitePony

Reaction score
Man, i dont get out of bed for anything lighter than 15.... but the laws here arent as "strict"

Spyder

Reaction score
Go as dark as possible!! The laws here in utah are 35% on the fronts, and whatever on the rears. On my 95 gt i had 10% all around!! The worst the can happen is you get a little harassed by the cops about it, but its well worth it. Just make sure the shop knows what they are doing and i would say fork some cash over for the nicer tint quality too.

Spyder

Reaction score
I personally like it dark enough that you can only see a sillouette from the outside. But it does get annoying at night not being able to see completely clearly out of them.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
if you roll with the windows down, go darkkkkkkkk. i only drive with the windows down. my tint isnt very dark but its already on there so im not going to spend money to change it. if you like the windows up, id say be safe and get a little lighter. his truck had pretty dark tint on it, and he was leaving for work at like 530am (still dark out) and a kid came flying down the street without lights on and my dad didnt see him.. the kid swerved into the side street and hit my dad. (admitted to speeding and no lights) still my dads fault though. sooo ne ways just go with what you think is safe and still looks good. ;)

Foster98GT

Reaction score
I'm Illeagal Here In Ga. 20% all the way around. I went to the tint shop looking to get the legal stuff. The tint guy told and showed me the difference. When the cops are around i just drop a window.

ALITL8

Reaction score
i think we have 20% on the sides and rear and then we have a 35-50% on the front glass... yes the whole front glass is tinted. its not really too noticable from the outside but wow what a difference when youre driving into the sun!

OP
OP
T

theponyfactor

Reaction score
I got it done on saturday morning...went with 20% all the way around. Same thing happened to me, he showed me the difference between the tints and there really wasnt a question on which to get.

ALITL8

Reaction score
theponyfactor said:
I got it done on saturday morning...went with 20% all the way around. Same thing happened to me, he showed me the difference between the tints and there really wasnt a question on which to get.

wheres the pics ???

OP
OP
T

theponyfactor

Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
theponyfactor said:

wheres the pics ???

heh, havent taken any yet, but i will soon

ALITL8

Reaction score
looking forward to it... come on with the pics!!! :naughty:

OP
OP
T

theponyfactor

Reaction score
Before:

16mz5.jpg

After:

24lr2.jpg

39pm.jpg

49ui1.jpg

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Mucho Better :thumb:...Now dont let :police: the man :police: get you.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Foster98GT said:
Mucho Better :thumb:...Now dont let :police: the man :police: get you.

god knows there everywhere :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010