Tinted Tail Lights

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Well i have been wanting to get new lights and tint them and what not and there has been a fair ammount of talk about tinting taillights on here. I just found this site today and figured id pass it along http://www.jonstintedtails.com. I dont think i will go with them as they are pretty spendy but i am going to shoot him an email and see what he says. The color matched tint is something i havent seen. I wonder what tail lights would look like on my car. i think it would look awesome

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
they look amazing and im sure they are costly. just so you know, i will try this soon, but im sure i could swing color matched tinted tails for you, its the same thing as black but instead i use your color code, (which i believe is NA same as mine) instead of black. I have some wedgewood Blue i will try out on my tractor and take pics and let ya know.

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Awesome. Ya i definitely want to see pics. It is NA i believe (deep forest green). i think it will look awesome. the cops may not like it though but o well. keep me posted.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
well im getting all excited about this, or there is a wild hair up my ass, but i will try it out tomm, and take pics. granted it will be on a hazzard like on an 84 ford diesel tractor, but you will get the point.

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
ya i just want to see what it will look like with the color matched. If i dont like it maybe ill just have ya do black on them possibly. ima shoot ya a pm here in a sec.

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
that didnt work your inbox is full. Want to shoot me a pm or you can just reply here on approx how much the color match tint would cost? thanks

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
ok fixed inbox well if you buy the clear and color iwill charge 50 bucks labor. of course it will go up if i get the paint and clear, tell ya what i will get a price check on the paint and clear tom. i will only need a sprayable qt of clear and color

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
alright sending ya pm. im getting all excited too. It would definitely set the mustang apart from the rest with color matched tint. He has some pics on his site of a green sidemarker he did on an s4 but it is a lighter green. Jon sent me a quote and it was less than i was expecting from him but i would rather do bussiness with a fellow mustanger.

billmacomber1987

Reaction score
im glad to see my post brought up some new ideas. and got the ball rooling for ya. good luck man ill have to try it this weekend

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online