Tinted Tails!!

NotQuik

Reaction score
i like, i'm getting ready to attempt mine as well.....already did the 3rd brake light and it came out half decent. You just gave me more incentive to finish mine sooner is all! ;)

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
scott5 said:
i am def doing them to mine.. Any tips on best way to do it?
if you want them professionally done, send them to me, if you want to try them yourself you can try Niteshades with clear, but i highly dont reccomend it

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
KB said:
scott5 said:
i am def doing them to mine.. Any tips on best way to do it?
if you want them professionally done, send them to me, if you want to try them yourself you can try Niteshades with clear, but i highly dont reccomend it
x2, i tried VHT Niteshades about a year ago, and it turned out like shit

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
so how much you charge to tint lenses??
$75 plus shipping. if you send them to me i ask that you include a return shipping label in the box for easy and quick return

NotQuik

Reaction score
finished mine today...did the old school night shades and cleared over it then wet sanded them down....actually didn't come out half bad...did my truck as well...but i got ahead of myself and messed up by trying to hurry since i was working on the car at the same time. Atleast the mustang turned out good :) I'll redo the truck this week though.

94Vert

Reaction score
Pro5ohKid said:
finished mine today...did the old school night shades and cleared over it then wet sanded them down....actually didn't come out half bad...did my truck as well...but i got ahead of myself and messed up by trying to hurry since i was working on the car at the same time. Atleast the mustang turned out good :) I'll redo the truck this week though.

yeah mine don't look bad either, it's all in the prep work and sanding.

OP
OP
gt96stang

gt96stang

Reaction score
Ah crap, my bad guys got busy and forgot to put up some nite pics...
IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

OP
OP
gt96stang

gt96stang

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
thats just with the lights on right? not with the brakes on?

yup, just the lights... They are actually a little bit brighter than that because of the flash was on..

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
looks great man, they actually did turn out bright. I loved mine cause they looked evil

97blackgt

Reaction score
those look good

i was thinking about trying to tint mine also...someone needs to make a tutorial on the prep work :banana:

OP
OP
gt96stang

gt96stang

Reaction score
97blackgt said:
those look good

i was thinking about trying to tint mine also...someone needs to make a tutorial on the prep work :banana:

Step 1. Remove tails..
Step 2. Package them nicely...
Step 3. Send to KB and pay the man..
Step 4. Put back on new tails and Enjoy!

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
gt96stang said:
97blackgt said:
those look good

Step 1. Remove tails..
Step 2. Package them nicely...
Step 3. Send to KB and pay the man..
Step 4. Put back on new tails and Enjoy!
lmao. yep there ya go

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
And i appreciate it man, and nor will i forget about it ethier. People that advertise my product, are my best customers and i tend to do more for them than i would others. Maybe even more work that i would usually charge alot for, not so much. But i do appreciate it man.

is your car DFG? LMK i have 1/2 a gallon of DFG at my shop. Who knows you get acouple more people to send me there stuff, i may just have to do some interior pieces for you for free.

OP
OP
gt96stang

gt96stang

Reaction score
KB said:
And i appreciate it man, and nor will i forget about it ethier. People that advertise my product, are my best customers and i tend to do more for them than i would others. Maybe even more work that i would usually charge alot for, not so much. But i do appreciate it man.

is your car DFG? LMK i have 1/2 a gallon of DFG at my shop. Who knows you get acouple more people to send me there stuff, i may just have to do some interior pieces for you for free.

Man that would be great... See, I wasn't expecting nothing out of it, just want to let people know that they can trust you and you're quality of work...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell