tire pressure

r_suh

Reaction score
well got off my ass and went to the gas station to fill up some air in them tires... been lazy with the tires on my tribars since i got two sets of shiny chromes waiting for me. get to the gas station and all four tires are at 30 psi.. filled up 5 more pounds on all corners and holy does my car feel smoother. just been wasting gas without the extra 5 psi. just a reminder to all fill them tires. :naughty:

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
haha my fronts are at 32 and my rears are at 20 :bunny3:

ALITL8

Reaction score
thanks for the reminder... i need to check my fronts, the rears were just installed and have 30 psi in'm

S

scarface

Snakebit said:
I have no idea where mine are :-\
werent you just bitching on a thread about people not keeping up with maintenance???? :gtfo: :gtfo: :hammer:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
Snakebit said:
I have no idea where mine are :-\
werent you just bitching on a thread about people not keeping up with maintenance???? :gtfo: :gtfo: :hammer:

thats true, but I hardly ever drive the car and dont check the tire pressure the way I should :-\ im slack on that part ONLY, it gets all the other checks it should.

Damn this is pretty bad, it takes a lot longer to check the oil/ fluid levels than it does to check the damn tire pressure ;D

Downshift

Reaction score
scarface said:
I keep 32 all around myself
Same here. Although I got my car on the alignment rack at school and I havnt checked them in about a month and the rears were about 15 psi each :slap: haha most likely because I have been on the wear bars about 3 months 4 donuts and 2 burnouts ago...... Just got my money today though so I will be buying some new ones tonight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online