Tires

Pale Horse

Reaction score
What kind of tires you guys running? I was looking at Hankook ventus z214's.

SVT CAMR

Reaction score
FWIW I have been doing some research and the Dunlop Direzza Vll have high ratings for auto X

I'm looking for a good street tire. I'm thinking Michelin pilot sport AS-3

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
[MENTION=10532]MadStang[/MENTION] can provide some insight for you.

MadStang

Reaction score
FWIW I have been doing some research and the Dunlop Direzza Vll have high ratings for auto X

I'm looking for a good street tire. I'm thinking Michelin pilot sport AS-3

Dunlop has stopped production of the direzzas at this point. There will be a replacement later in the year.

Michelins are a good tire, BFG rivals are good but tough to drive, but apparently the federal 595 RSR's are the tire that is hot now that the Zii's are discontinued.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
My dad runs Pirelli's on his 2007. They ride very well and the grip is amazing, he runs his car 24/7/365 and even takes the car up to Vermont in the mountains with all the snow on business and the car does great. Granted the tires are super soft and he replaces them every 55,000 miles (and that's about 90% highway driving)
They're expensive too... It's actually cheaper to buy take-off wheels from a newer mustang with 10 miles on them then it is to buy new tires...

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
My dad runs Pirelli's on his 2007. They ride very well and the grip is amazing, he runs his car 24/7/365 and even takes the car up to Vermont in the mountains with all the snow on business and the car does great. Granted the tires are super soft and he replaces them every 55,000 miles (and that's about 90% highway driving)
They're expensive too... It's actually cheaper to buy take-off wheels from a newer mustang with 10 miles on them then it is to buy new tires...

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

OP is talking about auto-x tires.

OP
OP
P

Pale Horse

Reaction score
Yeah I bought the Z214s they are a little old, but for the money couldn't pass them up. Besides nothing a little track claw can't fix. Thanks for the insight guys!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online