Tires

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
am I alone that I kinda think that it would take a little more then HID's and some light intake/exhaust/suspension work to get down into the 13s from a stock stang? Can't saying it can't be done but I can't help but think it needs a little more power to do so.

RichV

Reaction score
Both HIDs? And what color?

:)

OP
OP
B

big chris

Reaction score
8k, fastest one out. On the dyno I made 253 at the wheels before I put the plenum on it and 298 ft.

punched281

Reaction score
I'm in the same kind of situation and same 2.4 60fts. But my 315 Nitto's came shipped to me at 40 psi which I need to try again at the stock door pressure of 30. You might want to experiment with your pressures as well if you haven't already, you may get some more out of the 315's

Tire pressure makes a huge difference. 40 is way too much. Try lower 20's...

redriderjf87

Reaction score
Tire pressure makes a huge difference. 40 is way too much. Try lower 20's...

True, I haven't been to the track again, I've dropped them down to the door pressure for the street, which already is a decent difference. I can tell a difference in ride quality as well.

punched281

Reaction score
True, I haven't been to the track again, I've dropped them down to the door pressure for the street, which already is a decent difference. I can tell a difference in ride quality as well.

Yea, I just got some used dr's and I am anxious to get to the track and see the difference!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online