to billet grill, or not to billet grill? this is my question...

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
Hey guys, like it says in another topic, I have got myself a Deep Forest Green 95 GT. I got in a little fender bender (damn chevys) and am going to put on an 03' cobra style front bumper (abcexclusive is the only one i have seen with this for the 94-98) . My question is, should i put a billet grill in the top, or just leave the precious pony? also what about the bottom? pics and opinions would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
let me start by saying I have seen a 94-98 body car with the 03 cobra bumper and I dont think they go together very well. Im not sure if it was a real cobra bumper or the ABC part your talking about :dunno: but anyway pics of it was posted here and almost all the guys didnt like it. But like I said maybe the ABC one looks way better :dunno:

AS far as the billitt grill goes I like them, its a nice touch to the front of the car :)

OP
OP

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
HMM. The website wouldnt let me copy pictures, if anyones curious go to http://www.abcexclusive.com/mustangs_home.htm, then just scroll down untill theres "factory 03 cobra bumper cover, fits 1994-1998 models". there was a black mustang in 5.0 Mustang and Super fords about a year ago that the guy fabricated 03 cobra fenders and front bumper to his car. now they make a bolt on one for the sn95s. any more opinions?

OP
OP

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
-correction- after clicking on that link ^, click "bumper covers" in yellow at the top, then scroll down about half way.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
if its a sark color billet then yes, i say stick with the pony or nothing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online