Todays Track Pics... mostly me

ALITL8

Reaction score
heres a few pics from today at the track. sorry there's not more but i was driving and had a friend snapping pics :dunno:

ran a new best of 14.533 @ 94.86 w/ a 2.011 60' (mods listed in sig) :thumb:

i disappeared the car... reckon theyre hot enough ;D

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
thanks Snakebit!! it was a lot of fun and i figured out how hot to get the tires... REAL F'IN HOT ;D

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
here's some more pics taken by one of the people that were in our group (Oklahoma DeadHorse Mustangs)

theyre thumbnail pics like the first set ;)

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
do you know how that black new edge Gt did ???

which one? there's two different black cars :dunno: i think one ran a 14.1 (girl/auto) and one ran a 14.3 (guy on borrowed Nittos that couldnt do any better than a 2.2 60' :dunno:)

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
Hey man congrats on the new times. :thumb: How much longer do u have before ur track shuts down for the winter. Ill be heading back up to the track this saturday for the last Test and Tune of the year. :'( Im gonna try and talk the guy im buying the cobra from in the spring to let me take it up but i really doubt that'll happen. Any chance u know what that convertible Fox ran? I looks nice. I like it. :boink:

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
VertTireSmoke said:
Hey man congrats on the new times. :thumb: How much longer do u have before ur track shuts down for the winter. Ill be heading back up to the track this saturday for the last Test and Tune of the year. :'( Im gonna try and talk the guy im buying the cobra from in the spring to let me take it up but i really doubt that'll happen. Any chance u know what that convertible Fox ran? I looks nice. I like it. :boink:

thanks man!! this weekend is our last weekend too. the fox only ran a 14.3 but his clutch was gone. i'll let you know who he does when they get it fixed... might be next season :dunno: the motor for that car came out of the guys 9 sec car so its capable of making a fast pass.

G

GREG@SN95

looks like fun...

time seems kinda slow considering your mods :-\

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
who me ??? i dont have that many mods... gears, CAI, factory h-pipe (cats removed), udp's (running stock alt pulley), a tune and tires :dunno: i also need more more practice :)

she might have a low 14 in'er but i wont know that till next season. hell, i dont even know if i'll race much next year. until i can swing building my motor, drivetrain and suspension i wont be going much faster. this motor has 167K on it and my tuner/builder doesnt recommend that i do anything else until im ready to do it all :(

G

GREG@SN95

ALITL8 said:
who me ??? i dont have that many mods... gears, CAI, factory h-pipe (cats removed), udp's (running stock alt pulley), a tune and tires :dunno: i also need more more practice :)

she might have a low 14 in'er but i wont know that till next season. hell, i dont even know if i'll race much next year. until i can swing building my motor, drivetrain and suspension i wont be going much faster. this motor has 167K on it and my tuner/builder doesnt recommend that i do anything else until im ready to do it all :(

oh...

high milage... and its a non PI 4.6

ok... I saw that you had 3.90s so i figured you'd be lower... but not with your car...

lol

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:
oh...

high milage... and its a non PI 4.6

ok... I saw that you had 3.90s so i figured you'd be lower... but not with your car...

lol

now my times sound a little better huh? i think for the mileage and the limitations of the NPI motor, she runs pretty good... only smokes from the tires ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online