For Sale Tokico HP Series Rear Shocks

Tabres

Reaction score
For sale: (2) Tokico HP Series Rear shocks, better known as Tokico blues. These are P/N: HE3608. They fit 87-93 Mustangs but also fit SN95 cars in lowered applications, which is how I was using them. They worked great! I'm only getting rid of them as I moved to a coilover setup.

They have roughly 3,000 miles on them. One shock has slight cosmetic scrapes from contact with quad shocks. This in no way damage the mechanical functioning of the shocks.

Price: $140 + shipping and PayPal fees

20141118_193854_zps3ec2f99d.jpg

20141118_193903_zps931b74b1.jpg

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Not in the cards right now after yesterdays trip to the DMV.

He wants too much anyway.

OP
OP
T

Tabres

Reaction score
He wants too much anyway.

Always negotiable. Throw me a number. All I can do is say no. I tend to price stuff slightly on the higher-end expecting to meet somewhere fair. I've spent too many years selling parts with people trying to lowball on stuff.

Not supposed to tell people to add paypal fees on...

Didn't see anything in the forum rules stating this. It only states to not request people to send payment as a gift, which I'm not.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Always negotiable. Throw me a number. All I can do is say no. I tend to price stuff slightly on the higher-end expecting to meet somewhere fair. I've spent too many years selling parts with people trying to lowball on stuff.

Didn't see anything in the forum rules stating this. It only states to not request people to send payment as a gift, which I'm not.

IIRC its a paypal thing. Disregard my statement, shouldn't of stuck my .02 in lol. GLWS.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online

No members online now.