Too good to be true

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Good question. I never hear about ebay headers being installed. You could do a little r&d for us...?

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Try them :)
I wouldn't personally have much hope... but hey maybe they're the best ones and you can be the first to find them.

mustangmurley

Reaction score
I had also thought about getting a pair of these back when I was doing the PI swap.. I have read that you'll have clearance issues and not every pair fits correctly esp with stock k member and if you're lowered slim to none. Also may have to dimple the header to fit the steering shaft unlike the BBK headers the steering shaft will have to go in-between the driver side header pipes where you see the curved gap on the BBK set all pipes stick to one side. If I were going to purchase them I would look into them a little more and maybe see if you can get a number from them and contact the company directly and see about their return policy too if you don't like how they fit.

07GtS197

Reaction score
I was thinking about eventually getting ebay stainless headers but its hard to find any real info on them. Everybody just says stay away or you get what you pay for but really if you have to tweak them a little bit imo its still worth it. If you get them post up on how they are.

OP
OP
PinkieT

PinkieT

Reaction score
Right now just collecting parts for a PI swap, won't be doing it soon. It's just I have enough in PayPal to cover them right now...

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'd do it. 30 day return policy and I'm sure you could easily resell them for that price on craigslist to someone else if you didn't want em.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online